Recent Posts

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Why interpretation is sometimes off

This is something that I wanted to touch upon because I think that its important for everyone to know this when using psychics or even trying to strengthen your own gifts, and why I always insist, that no matter how long you have been open to your gifts, its always going to be a learning experience.

When doing a reading for a client, I am often shown images in my mind. People I know, places I have been, objects, scenery, pictures..etc.. Alot of times this is what I am given when it comes to providing a reading for a client. They ask me for a ttc or pregnancy reading, and provide pregnancy history. I then immediately given a picture of a month, or "hear" it spoken in my mind, along with an indication of a girl or a boy. Most times, they will just provide a female energy, or male energy. Other times resorting to saying month and gender spoken. Right after that, images start to flood my mind and I do my best to try and keep up. I will be shown a few glimpses of what they are doing in different parts of their life. Like a young boy who is using a sticking and poking at a bug, getting close and wanting to see what its doing. Hes not trying to hurt the bug, but just wants to see., Hes curious. They show his hair being brown and they show it parted to the left. His shirt is striped and he is wearing shorts that match his shirt. .. This image will often be accompanied with a few details of where he is located. I can see grass surrounding him, but hes on a cement pathway (could be the drive way). The more I focus on the one detail the more information I am able to get.

Then they jump ahead...giving me indications of his personality as a teenager. Often showing me whether hes good with alot of friends, or prefers to be by himself. They will show how he is in school.. How he interacts. By this, they will show images of how it relates, or of people I know if they want to be more specific. Like a friend of mine, if they were very selfish, they would flash his or her image in my mind to give me an indication of a similarity in personality aspects. So if you figure your friend "jane" is very shallow, then that is the image your guides would use in order to get the interpretation of "shallow" across to you.

The thing with interpretation and images, is that your limited to your life experiences. Things that you know, experienced and seen. So lets pretend that I have NEVER seen a hippo in my life before, and they wanted to say that your son LOVED hippos.. because that word would not be in my vocabulary, and because I had never seen a hippo, I might not understand what they are trying to show me, and my relate it to a rhinoceros because that would be the closest interpretation. Usually I will have a good indication if something is a bit off, and will say it looks "similar" to a rhino, in order to give you a better indication that its close to this.

Same thing with career paths, I can usually get a really strong indication of what they are doing, but a child might be similarly linked to what I have seen, if I am un-aware of a particular job title.

So its always ever learning, growing with your gifts. This is why I always ask my clients for feedback, good or bad!


Another thing I wanted to touch on tonight... I had a client today mistake me for Jennyrenny. She was looking for when her reading would be scheduled, and since i could not locate a payment through my email or my paypal, I asked her to send me the notification. She had purchased the reading from Jennyrenny. I pointed her in the right direction and she mentioned that she had been told that myself and jennyrenny were the same person. So I just wanted to touch base, and let people know, that I am NOT jennyrenny or anyone else. You will ONLY find me posting as cheri22 or iamcheri22 on my blog. I do not go by any other name.

Jennyrenny is a very nice person, I have known about her for 6 years (we both started out on the todays parent forum). We are both two different people:)

0 comments: