Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A dream interpreted

On my face book wall, I have a "discussion" tab, and in it, a thread started call "dreams". I am taking dreams from that part, posting it here and giving you the proper interpretation of what I am shown. Here is the dream and my interpretation below

Kimberly Francis



I had a dream that I was at my wedding. (I got married last year) It was the same exact wedding any everything...same church, same wedding party, same husband, same bouquet! I was being pressured to change my dress to a different one, so I did, and it looked PERFECT. There was not a flaw on me. Then the music started for the bridesmaids to start walking down the aisle and I suddenly realized I couldn't find my bouquet. I was freaking out! It was hard because of course I couldn't go see if it was in the sanctuary because my groom was in there and he couldn't see me. I was trying to look for it without ruining my appearance. I made my cousin (my maid of honor) help me look for it and was asking her to run all over the place. I vividly remember going through piles of clothes to try to see if the bouquet was under them. Then I remember walking down a hallway into another room. This random old man was in there and he had lots of boutonnieres and other flowers, but not my bouquet. My cousin kept pulling out flowers like you would get at the grocery store and saying "Just use this one...it's pretty." But I had this vision in my head of MY BOUQUET and would not walk down the aisle without it. I was so worried about what my husband was going to think as no one was walking down the aisle! I also heard sounds in my dream...the song the bridesmaids were supposed to walk down to was the same one that was played at my actual wedding! It was crazy...and so vivid. I've been trying to interpret it...but cannot even begin to decipher what this means!

 
The first image I am being shown, is that the key factor here is actually the man who was holding lots of boutonnieres and flowers.. Can you think back and see if this man is someone who has passed over. I get the impression that hes a "grandfather" Type and does have a military connection and wants to tell you that he was at the wedding. That he saw everything and was a part of it.
 
Some other interpretations from www.dreammoods.com
 
Wedding Dress


To wear a wedding dress in your dream, indicates that you are evaluating and assessing your personal relationship.


 
Marriage


To dream of a marriage, signifies commitment, harmony or transitions. You are undergoing an important developmental phase in your life
 
Bouquet


To dream that you receive or give a floral bouquet, signifies respect, affection, approval, graciousness, admiration, and love. It is indicative of some healing energy. Consider the flowers and their colors in your bouquet for additional significance.


Music


To hear harmonious and soothing music in your dream, signifies prosperity and pleasure. You are expressing your emotions in a positive way. Music serves to heal the soul.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cheri, I just got chills! I have been having such crazy dreams about my grandfather lately. I truly believe he is my spirit guide. It makes sense that he would come to my dream as the man with the buottenieres and he was in the Navy! Thank you so much for helping me to interpret this! It's crazy how many of my dreams he has been coming into lately...I had another one the night after the one you interpreted where he was mowing the lawn and he was stuck in the middle of the lawn but he kept saying "I have to finish mowing the lawn." Well I was creeped out when he woke up...because that's how he died! He went out to mow the lawn and suffered a heart attack. I feel like he has some sort of message for me...and still really do believe he is my guide more and more. Thank you so much for your help...I am seriously creeped out, but excited!

Kimberly said...

OH my gosh...now I'm really freaking out! Sometimes I try to talk to him with my tarot cards...well last time he just kept saying flowers...flowers flowers flowers...maybe he was giving me a heads up about the dream! Thank you Cheri...this all is making so much sense to me...

Cheri22 said...

is that ever hilarious is that he has been trying all this time and you had not put two and two together just yet:) I am glad that it makes sense to you and glad that you were able to be connected with him again (although it sounds like hes been trying for awhile and you just needed someone to confirm it for you)