Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CRAZY 8' S SPECIAL FOR READINGS

With summertime slipping between our fingers, I thought I would offer some specials.  I have discounted my readings, and these special prices will only be offered on this blog :)  Under my picture is a Paypal button to purchase a reading.  I am offering an $18 complete reading, an $8 indepth fertility reading, and a $2 quickie month and gender only.  If you do purchase one please send me an email to medina319@aol.com and in subject put blog special.  I will list here the most information I would need:  a picture, you and partner's first names, your birthdate, any children you have, any miscarriages, if you are currently ttc and to pick a number between 1 to 8.  I look forward to reading you all...:)

www.healingmessagesfromspirit.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in buying one of your reading. Can you please explain whats in each one so I make a better choice of what reading would fit me.

Anonymous said...

Hi! What do the 8$ and the 18$ ones include?

Teri said...

is this sale still going on?