Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

For one week only!!! Readings discounted through the blog

If you were wanting to purchase a reading and hoping it would be at a discount, now is the time! From today until Sunday (July 24th) on the top left side of this blog, is an option to buy the readings at a discount.  (its a drop down menu with three different options!)

Once this special is over, the option box WILL be removed and readings will remain at their current prices. This special is ONLY available through the blog.

If you have any questions about this before purchasing, just comment in the comments section and I will get back to you:)

Happy Summer!
Cheri

4 comments:

Natalie Adkinson said...

I purchased the Family Bypass. How do I get you the information you need to have so that you can complete my reading?

Cheri22 said...

Hi Natalie (and anyone else wondering)

I will reply to your notification of payment, with the information I need.
As a rule of thumb, here is what I require.

Bypass - pregnancy history - how many times you have been pregnant including all losses (ie, miscarriages, abortions, chemical pregnancies).

Sibling - Same as above, but if you want a child already here included then I need first name and DOB

Family - Same as above, but if you want any life questions include or areas, just let me know. Connections with loved ones, I need first name ONLY (its best to list just one person first, as if you mention many, they come together and their energies blend and its so much harder to seperate)

Natalie Adkinson said...

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply! I am just a little anxious right now! This whole TTC thing is stressful!

Sha said...

hi i purchased the 2.00 special but i didnt see where it said to put my information in at.what should i do i have my comformation #