Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

your loved ones are always with you....

I guess this post could not have come at a better time. About a week ago, I was in the shower (one of my alone times! lol) and I was thinking. I wanted more information on how to translate when someone crosses over, which "side" they come from. Its then that my guides provided me the diagram that I have shown below. Its showing that we are always surrounded by the ones we love. Here and into the afterlife. Our guides continuously follow us around and try and guide us in not only the important things in our life, but sometimes the silliest too.

I posted the other day about following your guides advice even though small and I really should have listened to myself. Yesterday before having to take off my heart monitor (for fast heart beat they think it might be stress) I decided to take my youngest and my two daycare kids to the park. I am 3/4 of the way there, and think that I should be taking the kids to the washroom. I recognized the suggestion, but felt if I listened to stopping at the pool first to use the washroom, then my youngest would assume we were going swimming and then freak out when I did not take her in the pool. So I IGNORED that voice giving me the suggestion and carried onto the park. I get there, kids are out and having fun.. literally FIVE MINUTES goes by and the 5 year old had an accident. He said he just could not hold it anymore. I told him if he had let me known sooner, although we were not close enough to goto the washroom he could have peed on the tree!!! So needless to say, something that would have taken me about 5 minutes for the washroom break when I was "told" to do it, ended up costing me 30 minutes in time to rush back to my house, give him a pair of my eldests daughters jeans while I ran his clothes through the wash/dryer.

So sometimes listening will definately be worth it! I am kicking myself as I do recognize when they are giving me an idea that should be followed, but we all have free will and so we sometimes choose not to follow along:) I guess for those of you who are just learning to tune into your guides its harder to follow as your not always sure if its your own thoughts or that of your guides. The more you listen, the easier it will be to recognize where its coming from:)

Now to also start this off... my grandfather passed away last night at 1:30am. I do feel slightly bad about it of course because I did not make as much of an effort as I should have about going to see him. I could give you excuses about working, daycare, busy, life.... but truth be told, its about WHO is in your life, not about WHAT.. so please, make sure that you spend the time with your loved ones and not have to think about "I wish I had....".

From the draw the other day where we were able to draw five people to win (CONGRATS AGAIN!) Danielle who was post #33 has recently already recieved a reading from me and has decided from the goodness of her heart, that rather than using it again on something she already now has the information from, shes picked another person from the list to win. She has picked VERONICA!!! So congrats to you veronica on winning. Please contact me at cheri22@gmail.com in order to claim your reading!






The chart above explained:

"You" - Obviously refers to yourself

"Significant other" - This refers to your husband or wife, or partner, significant other..etc.

"Guide" - This is your spirit guide(s) They always follow behind you

"paternal/maternal relative" - This is the spot that any relatives would occupy when accompaning you or when involved in a reading wanting to show the connection they have with you. This would relate to any cousins, grandparents, aunts/uncles..etc.

"kids" - this is the spot that they show when a child is on its way or has a message for you (which in turn you might dream about. they could occupy this spot when waiting to be concieved or already on their way (pregnancy)

"Teacher" - This is the spot that your guide or loved one who has passed over will occupy when in the middle of helping you with a lesson or difficult time in your life.

let me know if you have any questions about this chart, or they way I have interpreted the information. Its meant to show you that your never truely alone when it comes to energy and spirits. That they are always surrounding us in love and understanding. If you were to feel an energy/spirit that you were unsure who you were feeling, you can use this chart to try and interpret the images as well.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Cheri,
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. My thoughts go out to you and your family! Take care of each other!!

Amanda said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. I lost both of mine while I was young and I still cry occasionally and wish they were here, but I know they are always around. I know my special needs cousin who doesn't understand the concept of death still sees him and talks to him. Its so sweet. Thanks Cheri for sharing this. You and your family are in my prayers

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Hindsight truly is 20/20 as I remember losing both of mine when I was in college and I was "too busy" to spend more time with them. My thoughts are with you!
-Carla

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

I have a question. I have a brother who has passed, and another one on his way shortly going out, extremely sick. where do they "sit" in the table?