Recent Posts

Monday, February 1, 2010

a day late.. but here is the winner!!!

SHANISE!!! Congrats to you on winning this contest! Please click on the lower right link labeled Brooke777 and email her. Let her know you were the winner of the blog and she will take care of the rest:)

February is a month that should be about "love". I think that every month is a month you should always try and connect with your spouse. I know its hard while ttc, and with life being busy sometimes its easier to just go through the emotions rather than putting in alot of effort. In the next day or two I will be posting a way you can strengthen your bond with your partner that's easy and fun to do!

I just wanted to post something today thats been happening at my house for the last week. Its kinda "Creepy"....I have been hearing our baby gate at the top of the stairs open and close. Only no kid has come down the stairs (They were to be in bed). My husband has heard it once as well and both of us listened a bit more to hear if we could see/hear anyone. I even walked up the stairs and kinda peeked around. Both of our girls were in bed and fast asleep. LIttle did I know this would only be the start of it.

I am excellent when it comes to communicating with loved ones who have passed over for clients, but this spirit would not let on who it was. The only information I could gather was it was a male. It was NOT my spirit guide Tomas, and this spirit seemed to give off a mischeivious feeling. I tried to ignore it, I even asked for it to go away! lol. Nothing. Then over the last few weeks (last week especially) was getting annoying and yet also creepy. I could hear footsteps coming up behind me, and turn and no one there. (girls in bed and husband out at hockey). I would feel someone watching and again no one there. It was literally driving me crazy knowing that "someone" was there. One night, as I lay in bed (with the door open so light could shine in, cause it was really starting to get me a little on edge) I used the light to surround and protect myself from any negative energy, I used it on my girls and the house (again husband was at hockey). I even tried telling this spirit to head into the light!! Everything I could except the white candle trick to cleanse the house. I emailed Brooke777, Leah and Elisabeth with my concerns. Usually if you ask them to leave and go into the light they do. I have NEVER dealt with a spirit who refused that. Brooke777 emailed me back with her take on what was happening which I had felt connected to what she said. Then I heard back from leah who too also had some good information for me.

Later that night, nothing had happened. No noises, no feelings...nothing. It was as if he just left now that everyone was on to him, and it was no longer "fun". I dont get the sense he was doing this to be mean, but was certainly getting a kick out of keeping his identity a secret and making me nervous. I woke up that morning and the house felt "clean".. "lighter" in a spiritual sense and it felt good (the last few weeks had an energy about it.. a "fog" if you will... I thought it was amazing.. it was also the first night my youngest slept through the night. I emailed Brooke777 and Leah and told them what happened and how "clean" the house now felt. Leah actually emailed me back, letting me know that night she meditated on me and the house and did a cleanse.. so now it makes sense why it felt good to have his energy "cleansed" and have my house back!

I am still learning about the spirit world myself and have never encountered this, so will have to learn on how to do a cleanse the way Leah did it. If anyone else feels this way, perhaps give her an email to find out her take on it, and what she can do to help?

Today just before heading into the computer room to post this blog, I heard the baby gate again... My youngest is sound asleep. Hopefully its not another visit from Mr Sneaky :)

(PS. since the house has been cleansed, my youngest is now sleeping through the night. if you follow my blog from previous, you know that she wasn't for the longest time! I am not sure if its because of the cleanse, or perhaps her teeth are finally through, but in anycase, its surely welcomed!!!)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

WOW!! That is creepy. Wonder who he is? I have only had visits from family, never that I know of from an unknown.

When I go to bed at night, I get bombarded by lots of voices. Sometimes I think that I have left the TV on in the living room tho I know that I had just shut it off. I sometimes get up and look and nothing. Lay back down and it starts again. It is not everynight but 2 to 3 times a week. Last night in particular this happened, but instead of lots and lots of voices there was one male voice then voices behind him, I tried to listen but could not make out what was being said. I also get this sometimes when I go and visit my grandparents in the cemetary.

My sister had a visitor that told her about a little girl that was going to be or has been kidnapped and he knew where she was and who had her. When she did not respond right away he told her if she was not going to pay attention that he would find someone else and turned around and left. She told him to hold on let me wake up a little but he was gone. I told her to write it down and she has some pretty amazing details. She asked him to come back but hasent.

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

Yay for sleeping through the night!!

Sharon said...

That is creepy, im not sure I would be so cool about it if that happened to me. Im glad your youngest is sleeping through the night and I hope Mr. Sneaky does not return!!!