Recent Posts

Sunday, February 21, 2010

sometimes paying attention to your guides

can really save you money!

I was at walmart with my two girls. I needed to buy more towels so picked up four of them (they happened to be on sale!) and headed to the cash desk along with a few other things in our cart. She was scanning them in, folding them and putting them in the bag, while I was keeping my eye on my daughter in the front of the cart (she likes to try and climb out) and trying to fish out my debit card from my wallet. When I pay, I usually ask them to put the receipt into the bag or stuff it into my wallet with my card and walk away.

I have been listening to my guides alot more frequently with what they are telling me and this time I was told to check my receipt. I even absent mindly took the receipt that she handed me and went to put it in my pocket, and felt an even more urgent need to look it over (I NEVER do this!). So I did it. Turns out, she charged me for FIVE towels when I only had four. I pointed this error out to her, and she did not really care. Told me to goto customer service to get them to fix it! Frustrating enough, but after 15 minutes in that line up, I got my money back!

I know in our lives its usually busy and pre-occupied, but you really never will know what your guides are letting you know if you dont take the time to stop and listen. Try not to second guess yourself. I am not saying to just jump in with two feet with whatever your being told. I am just saying to listen. Take into consideration to what is being mentioned and really listen. By paying attention, you might be given advice of a decision you should be making, a way to save money or perhaps even getting your money back!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I never realized before that those "feelings" I get sometimes, out of the blue are my guides telling me things. Two weeks ago while I was preparing to leave work the thought to backup my computer popped into my head. It was a pretty strong urge to do so but I was in a hurry and it takes about 15 minutes for the backup to complete so I did not listen, shut my computer down and went home. Well the next morning when I turned my computer on it wasn't working...in the end I did not lose any information but it did cause me two days worth of stress not knowing if I was going to lose all my work for the last three weeks(the amount of time since my last backup). I was kicking myself for not listening. I really do need to start paying attention and LISTEN!

Cheri22 said...

yes sharon!!! You definately need to listen!!! Sometimes its the small "voices" that you need to pay attention to... it usually does take time to tune in, but once you do, it becomes stronger!

Anonymous said...

Do each and everyone of us have our own spirit guide through our whole life?...is there a reason why we get a particular one?... And were spirit guides always part of the other side or were they once here like the rest of us?