Recent Posts

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Slowly but surely getting caught up!


I have responded to the payments that have come through up till the ones that came in today. I will be spending tonight, answering the replies that can in from April 4th, and April 5th. This should allow me to be able to answer April 6th and April 7th replies on Sunday.


My god daughter is here this weekend which has allowed me to sneak in a bit, and answer a few during the day inbetween our easter activities (can you believe we have TWO easter egg hunts, not including the one at our house with the easter bunny!)


both kids, have been running ragged all day, so hopefully will mean early bedtime for them, which allows me at least 3 hours tonight for answering emails!


I appreciate everyone being so patient with me while I get caught up. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the way that this is done, or any comments about how i am doing this, I do appreciate all feedback.


This is the same with my readings. Feed back is very important to me, as it helps me fine tune my interpretation skills. If you have a question about your reading, regardless of which level you used (bypass, sibling or family readings) ask it, if I can get the answer for you, I will.


Happy Easter!

0 comments: