Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Update of sorts!

well, its Tuesday morning, I am here at work, and trying to do some emails for everyone, and gmail has locked me out! I guess they are having some issues, so figured I would come in here real quick and update.

I think my daughter had "pink eye" or the like last week. I treated her for it, with this antibiotic eye medication I was given the previous time she had it. It cleared up within a day and a half. My husband was "peeved" that she could not goto daycare that day and kept insisting that she was not contagious, and that she should be allowed to go. I explained several times how contagious it really was, but he wouldn't believe me. Guess who now has pink eye himself! lol

I gave him the eye ointment and told him how to put it in, but because he wont leave his eyes alone, keeps using tissues to clean out the "goop" and pretty much taking out the medicine he just put in, it seems to be getting worse. Its completely pink in both eyes, and just typeing about it is making my eyes water. He is complaining that its itchy, and I told him if he just leaves it alone, and not pick at it, but let the medicine do his job that it would feel better already !lol Of course I had to rub it in, and ask him how he could possibly have gotten pink eye if its not contagious! So far, I am the only one not to get it! (knock on wood)

As for the possible pregnancy, looks like it was just a late af (two weeks late!) And I plan on going to my dr on Friday to have a check up as things seem to be getting a bit wierd in that department!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Cheri thank you for the link to your blog. I didn't realize there was a chance of you being PG. Are you trying for another?

Thank you for offering your wisdom and guidance.

((HUGS))

Sharon