Recent Posts

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Suggestions??

as most of you know, I am a bit behind on the readings. I only have about 2-3 hours a night to do them so its hard to keep up if quite a few requests/replies are needed in that one day. I am thankful to you all for being patient with me while I try to keep up and doing my best to answer as many as I can.

So my question to you all, is there a way to make it easier for the person expecting the prediction to know when its their turn? Right now I have an 'echo/vacation responder" letting the people know which replies I am working on. Do you think that perhaps having another "site" that lists the persons first name and the first initial of the last name along with the date to be completed by would be helpful?

For example lets say "Jane smith" requested a prediction by papal on April 16th. I knew that I would be answering her reply on April 17th based on the load. I would have a site that said

April 17 Readings
Jane S.

And when completed beside her name would say
Jane S. - Completed

This would allow the people after her to knwo which ones were working on next, or allow people to check their inbox to ensure that they got it?

Which brings me to another subject. Please please please, ensure that your emails are correct if making a paypal payment. I have had numerous people's emails be "rejected" when I reply, telling me that the email could not be delivered. I try a few different things, different email accounts in the hopes it will go through, but if it doesn't I am stuck waiting till someone emails looking for their prediction, and by this time they are a bit dissapointed in me for taking so long. I really do feel badly when I am behind even more than a day.

So any suggestions to make this run smoother, I am grateful for.

Best wishes!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cheri,

Cool website. I liked it.The website is easier to read and understand and also looks simpler handling payments.
Great job.
Best wishes and God bless

Shahla

roxylock said...

hi cheri,

love your site! just thought id leave a little suggestion - why not set up a forum for all of your ladies to exchange tips on conciving, and also that way, you will get to see your ladies are getting on too!

best wishes!

roxy

Unknown said...

i think that having a list of names of those still waiting for a prediction according to the time the request was place would be really neat. that way people will get to know how many people was still ahead of them. and seeing you name move up the list will keep people coming be to check on their position.

Barbee06 said...

Hi Cheri,

I think having a list of names still waiting for a prediction would be great. I think that if you did that you would get fewer e-mails from people like me just sending you an e-mail to get your automated response back. I did that to find out what days you were working on. If people could see how many are ahead of them, it would help them have a better idea of when they will hear from you.

You are the best! Good luck.

Libby