Recent Posts

Monday, April 2, 2007

Starting something new

well, I figured that I would start doing things that are connected to my prediction site. Things that are fun, to help brighten peoples day. So to start this off, if you have made it to my blog, stay tuned, I will offer different things randomly, could be related to my predictions, could be related to something else, I guess you will just have to find out!

The way this one will work, is I am offering up one of my prediction bypass services (this is a 7.00CAD) value for free. You can click on the link on this blog that will take you to what its all about. Just post in the comments with your email address if you want to be entered into this draw. I will announce the winner on WEDNESDAY April 4th in this blog.

This should be fun!

4 comments:

HereBabyBabyBaby said...

hi cheri - i got an email from you that directed me to your site and i hope to have made it in to the contest - as i am so curious to know if you think i will have any more pregnancies (hopefully tht result in live birth!!!) i have a nearly 2 y/o daughter and just suffered a miscarriage. I am already in my 30's and wanted 3 children -- pls let me know if i win your contest to get the free bypass! i'd love that after spending so much on trying to have the one i just lost it would be great! my name is julie and you can email me at newmercedes@gmail.com

HereBabyBabyBaby said...

also can you tell me the sex of the baby i lost on march 1? i had a d&c to follow it up..... thanks - julie newmercedes@GMAIL.COM

Elana Kahn said...

I'd like to be entered into the drawing! elanakahn@gmail.com

ab14 said...

Hi cheri..... my name is amy 22 bday 1/12/85 bf john 22 bday 8/8/84 and daughter brooke 4/11/06 only have left ovary. my email is amyb14@cox.net