Recent Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2007

where or where did my 'Aunt flo go"?

I am sure not something everyone wants to read, but I was expecting a visit around March 20th to the 24th. Today is March 29th and no sign of her. I have taken TWO Pregnancy tests that should be able to detect a hormone up to 4 days early, but they are both negative. I have never missed a period up to this point except when I was pregnant with my daughter.

At first was a bit freaked out, as timing is not perfect for a pregnancy, but after it been missing for this long, part of me has started to get excited about the possibility. Part of me would find a way to make it work to have a baby, the other part would be slightly relieved if my period shows up. I just dont like this inbetween where there are no answers!

1 comments:

ab14 said...

keep us posted..... is it a bfp?