Recent Posts

Monday, March 26, 2007

Time to go ATVing again

Well, my dear husband called me at work today, because of it being a beautiful day, wanted to know if we should take the ATV out again, as I have only had one chance to ride it. I did find it fun, and really enjoyed it, but I really only bought the thing so that we could do this as a family. My husband has a dirt bike and loves to go camping, and they are always off dirt biking and leaving me and our daughter at the campsite doing nothing. So if I had my own ATV that my daughter and I could ride together, it would be more fun to go camping with everyone.
Last night, my husband asked if I was "itching" to go for a ride, and honestly at this point, doesn't matter to me if I do or don't ride it. It was fun yes, but I am certainly no die hard atv fan!
Told our daughter this morning that we might go out with the atv and she said that she might or might not go on it today. Shes almost 4, but still hasn't decided if she likes it or not! So, I guess we will see if my husband has loaded it into his truck when I get home.

0 comments: