Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Busy as a Bee

Just a quick update! April 27 to April 30th I was away on vacation with my family. We decided to head a bit south and enjoy some sandy beaches and my husband likes to surf.
unfortunetly, that meant no computer access for me as I did not at the time have a laptop! (which I purchased on monday when we got back! lol)

So I am starting off slightly behind from the ones I could not answer before I left, but will be catching up shortly! Thank you all for being so patient!

Now, for a bit of a "contest", the first person with the correct answer, wins a free prediction bypass (7.00 CAD value). If you can locate which "state" we went to that would have good surfing? Some of you know which "area' of the world I live in, and we went "south". (by car)

Good luck!

10 comments:

MinD said...

Louisana?

Cheri22 said...

a quick "hint". I am on the west coast:) (canada)

Louise said...

How about Washington?

Cheri22 said...

your close Lousie!! Very close! -

Louise said...

ok....how about Vancouver Island then??

Unknown said...

Southern Cali?

Cheri22 said...

Just south of Washington but North of California:) You guys are so close!

Unknown said...

Oregon?

The Grays: said...

Cape Shoalwater or Florence, OR?

Cheri22 said...

Candice you are the winner!!! We did infact goto "Seaside Oregon" for our trip. Please email me cheri22@gmail.com and you can "claim" your reading!