Recent Posts

Friday, May 18, 2007

Weekend plans!

well, the first long weekend in awhile and hopefully everyone is just as excited as I am to have a day off! I have my sister coming out on Saturday morning and we are taking my daughter to go and see Shrek 3. I tried to buy advance tickets, but the guy at the counter said that they dont do that and I will have to stand in line on Sat morning like everyone else! At least I tried!

It will be nice to have my sister come out, I dont get to see her often (we live an hour apart) and my daughter adores her. She made both myself and my sister a mothers day present, and wont let me have mine until my sister can have hers! I adore their special connection.

My sister is currently just past 3 months pregnant. They were to go through IVF (her husband had a reversal, but it did not seem to work) anyways, the month that they were to start, all she had to do was wait for her period and she could start the pills which would start the process. Well as luck would have it, they concieved on their own that month, when they had been give a 0% sperm rate! Shes hoping for a boy, but I am seeing GIRL!

We are to go through the storage area I have kept all of the baby stuff in, and let her see what she would like to use for her baby. My husband and I are on the fence about another baby ourselves, so I dont mind lending it to her while we decide.

In regards to my emails, I am working on May 14th and 15th today, and should be starting on May 16th for tomorrow night. This means I am slowly catching up, and should only be a day behind.

Again, I apprecaite everyones paitents with me while I am behind.

0 comments: