Recent Posts

Monday, May 7, 2007

Another day!

Well, I have had a cold since Friday night, I could feel it coming. By Saturday, I was completely stuffed up. I hate when I can't breath and your whole head feels stuffed up! My nose feels raw because of how many times I had to blow it. I have taken a few nyquils (day and night ) and not sure about anyone else, but they kinda knock me off my feet a bit.

Saturday night, when I went to bed my husband was already asleep. I climbed in at the end of the bed, to notice that my husband was nice and warmed up my side of the bed. (sometimes does this as I am always cold when climbing into bed) Thought it was really nice of him, he was already fast asleep so I cuddled up next to him thinking that he would move back to his side of the bed. Nope. Stayed there. After 5 min of me only having a tiny bit of pillow, he finally wakes up and pushes me a bit wanting me to move over. I explain that he is on my side of the bed, and he should move over now. He explains that he is on the edge of the bed already. This is when I notice, that I am on HIS side of the bed, using HIS pillow and no where near my side of the bed as I had thought! (we have a king size bed) So needless to say, you can tell how this nyquil affects me!

Feeling a bit better today, still a bit of a runny nose which I hate, and trying to get some emails caught up that I couldn't do on the weekend.

The contest below winner was Candace, but I have not seen an email come in from you. Hopefully you have put "blog winner" in your subject line or I might not see it come in!

Hope you all have a good day and feel better than I do!

1 comments:

Louise said...

I hope you feel better soon Cheri!
Take Care
Louise