Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Scheduling Predictions!


okay everyone, trying something new! Gmail has a "calendar" built in, and I plan on using it t schedule out my predictions so that if someones email gets moved up, that I will still realize that its their turn. This should also help everyone know when they can expect their predictions to be completed by. I am still working out the kinks with the program as I have no idea how to use it, and I just found out, that its sending out "envites" to events! lol that can get confusing as I don't want people to think that they have to come and meet me to get their predictions! lol. I will find a way to use it properly, and it automatically sends out the envite as to what day to expect your reading. So please bare with me while I work out the "bugs" so to speak and learn how to use it properly for everyone involved. This should make things a lot smoother for everyone!

2 comments:

Mindd said...

Hey Cheri, do you have microsoft outlook? i can help you configure your email into that, and it has a calander there that doesnt share with anyone else. Once someone emails you,you can add their prediction to your personal calendar of what to follow up on and when. maybe if you tell them that a free prediction takes up to 30 days, and a bypass takes 3, that should free you up (I think) Or hey, maybe I can just be your personal assistant ;-)Let me know what you think, or if you want me to help out!!!

Cheri22 said...

Hi there!
Thanks so much for the offer of help. Currently I am not using microsoft outlook, I have the new windows Vista and using whatever the heck it came with for email for my "home" email. I use gmail for my predictions as I can access this online where-ever I am at the time. Also if someone losses their prediction, I can easily access it again and forwarded:)
Its been getting busy for me, and I might just have to use someone as a personnel assistant to schedule things! lol