Recent Posts

Monday, May 28, 2007

Weekend and the frustrations!

this weekend was my daughters 4th birthday party. We had originally scheduled it to go to this fun park place by our house (10 min drive) which she has been talking about since January. Well the park called me on the day of the party at 9am to ask if I was still coming. Apparantly it was POURING with rain there (its an outside park) and I asked if I could call back in an hour to see if it was still pouring. To make a long storey short, it was :( I decided that rather than risk it continuing to pour that I would move the party to our house. That was 33 people (kids+adults) in our house! I know that my daughter was dissapointed, but once all the kids arrived, seemed to forget about it. My sister was kind enough to head to the dollarstore for balloons and streamers!

Also, on a side note, I have not had internet at my house since Saturday afternoon. I have no idea what happened! I thought perhaps it was just down for the time being, tried again Saturday night and still nothing. After my daughters birthday party I tried again, still nothing! I finally called our provider for help, and they said that they will have to dispatch someone to our house to check out the problem. So they should be coming over today, and hopefully fixing the issue!

Thankfully I have internet at work!!!

0 comments: