Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Message from Today!




Well, today I have taken the day off from my fulltime job and working from home. I have ALOT of requests that I am back logged with and the only solution I could think of, was to stay home and put a whole days work in to catch up for everyone. I know that people are frustrated, and trust me, I am too! I HATE being behind!




My internet issue on the weekend has been solved. The brand new modem Telus sent me a few weeks back fried itself! So they had to give me a brand new one. I am really hoping that this does not become a re-occuring thing wtih them! I dont have the time to be without internet!




I am also thinking of talking to my current employer to change my hours from full time to part time. Perhaps this is also something I need to do to ensure that "everyone" is happy including myself! I work full time, then make dinner while spending time with my daughter, and then work on my emails at night. I am not giving my full time job my full attention as I am sneaking it to do a few emails, and not giving my family my full attention as I am busy trying to catch up. So it leaves me a bit frazzled! lol




I love doing my predictions, I love helping people, and feel that this is where my "loyalty" lies (besides my family of course) and hoping that the changes I make will help keep me up to date, less frazzled and more time at night with my family as well! Balancing act is always fun right?




Again, thank you all for your patience. I am sure some of you would love to kick my arse right now due to the delay (about a week I believe) but this hopefully will change shortly~

0 comments: