Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy Tuesday!



I hope that everyone enjoyed their long weekends! My dd who recently turned 4, just had her ears pierced yesterday. She did not cry, did not say that it hurt, nothing. I had two people do it at the same time "just in case" she did get upset, and I think that I held my breath waiting while they pushed it in with those earing guns. She did not even change the expression on her face and told me that it did not hurt. She is so proud of her new earings!

On other "news", I am looking for new ways of organzing my predictions on when people can expect to have theirs done. I find that I am behind more than I am not, and I feel horribly about that. I am thinking of making another site, that shows an update as to when someone can expect their prediction to be completed, or perhaps it will just be included in the email that is sent with a reply with a "completion" date. Keeping an "appointment" book at the computer will allow me to stay on task, and schedule it out and hopefully keep everyone happy? Any suggestions?

6 comments:

sarah said...

Hi Cheri,

Your daughter sounds adorable.
I think that is a great idea that you can give people their expected response time. Just wondering when i could expect a response. I sent through my request on May 15th

take care
Sarah

Cheri22 said...

Hi Sarah! I think that you just recieved yours! lol. As mentioned, gmail always links the emails together, so if you reply again, it moves your email to the top. "most" times I notice, and unfortunetly sometimes I dont :( and end up answering a bit later than intended.

Kathy Hooper said...

Hi Cheri,
I just sent my request yesterday using paypal. I love the idea of having some way to see how long it might be, or how many folks are in line ahead of me. Also, if I want to bump up to the family reading or sibling reading instead of the one I did, is it still okay to do that?

Cheri22 said...

Hi Katshoop,

with the gmail calendar, I dont think that it will tell you who is ahead of you, but heck maybe it does, I am still learning it. What it should tell you, is what day you should receive your prediction by. I am trying to figure it out and what will work best for everyone. I use the email address connected to the person and it seems like it sends a notification. I just want to ensure that the calendar is "private" to protect everyons email address information.
For upgrading, you dont need to purchase another option, just send in the "remainder" of the funds through paypal to the cheri22@gmail.com email address.. ex. If you purchased the bypass prediction (7.00) and plan to upgrade to the sibling then send 8.00 Canadian. If you want to upgrade to the family, then send 18.00 Canadian. Please also include in the subject line "UPGRADE" this will allow me to connect the two payments together,a nd provide you with the right service.
Thanks!

Kathy Hooper said...

Hi again, Cheri. The new gmail thing sounds great. I sent my paypal upgrade money and included comments there with my sons' names & ages. Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. I'm assuming from the pp in this post that perhaps you are running a week or so out, is that right?

Cheri22 said...

according to the emails in gmail I am currently working on replies that came in on the 20th and 21st today so thats 3-4 days behind. I have been working hard to catch up:)