Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blog Design?

Hope I have not thrown anyone for a loop with changing the way the blog looks. I am not sure I am done yet! I had some free time today while the little one was sleeping and my husband took our daughter out fishing. (they caught a spring salmon so they are happy)

I figured I was getting bored with the "old" look and needed something new. Do you think that this might be a mid life blog crisis? Ha ha!

I have found some sites that allow free blog templates downloads and have been trying a few to see what fits and what does not. So if you show up and it looks one way and then its changed, its not you seeing things, its me messing around!

Tomorrow is another free giveaway, this time for LEAH!! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

it definately did throw me for a loop.. seems more like your website, instead of something more personal??? idk, i definately had to look twice, it is cute though!

Lynn said...

I like the new page Cheri!