Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I think that everyone is kinda in the same boat

and with similar answers of 7 or 8. We live in a "Small" community, small to me anyways. Although we are considered to be close to downtown. I guess I am the worry wart in the family, and the next door neighbour has been allowing his child to play in the front UNSUPERVISED since he was 3. I just can't see my doing that just yet. Perhaps when shes 7 or 8, with me spying through the window until I am confident that shes listening the rules. She is pretty smart, and does listen fairly well, but who knows that kids think when they feel no parents are watching!

Okay the winner is TAMARIN! Please email me at cheri22@gmail.com and in the subject line please put SECRET PSYCHIC and I will forward your email to the person who will answer your question. Please remember that by emailing you are agreeing to not pass out her information for another 4 weeks!

Next Tuesday is the next giveaway for the secret psychic!

Now tonight, I took a much needed "night off". Where it was not just from work online (scheduled my readings so I did not have anything for tonight) but also from the "family" as well. I had a me night where I went out to a movie with a friend. I watched Post Grad. I had never heard of it, did not see any credits (there are no movie trailers when your watching Barney videos!) so I kinda went in with no expectations. It was a cute movie, funny in some parts and "oh my goodness" in others. Its really worth seeing especially on cheap movie night. Its definitely a girl movie. I also loved the ending, but won't say why so I don't give it away!

Tonight also allowed me to get off not having to put baby to bed either. My husband says I can't call her baby any more, but I guess its still coming out like that! Every night I bath her, get her ready for bed, and then let her sit on my lap, she passes out and I put her to bed. Not because my husband can't or wont, but I guess I have just done this routine EVERY NIGHT since she was born. So feels a bit weird not to have done it tonight, but according to my husband (and my daughter) she went to bed perfectly fine with no fussing or crying. So looks like I might have to step out again in the near future!

0 comments: