Recent Posts

Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello guys and gals!

Okay, I meant to post last night, but got into doing other things and kinda slipped my mind. Now in regards to the blog, I think that the current one is kinda plain. I think I like the layout, the colors and text, but I don't like the background being white. Now this is where the problem lies. I have been downloading NUMEROUS templates and trying them out, and most of them just don't seem to suit what my blog is about, or just too cluttered. As I do NOT know html and wouldn't know how to adjust a template to save my life (okay if my life was at stake, i would learn extremely fast!) So I am kinda limited to what is out there. If anyone finds one that is similar to what I have but a bit better, I am more than happy to trade them a reading for one they either created or even located already!

Okay, so the winner for the reading with Leah, is LORNA! Congrats to you! Please email me at cheri22@gmail.com and put in BLOG CONTEST in the subject line and I will forward you to leah's email. Right now my links are down from the blog, and will be up later this week with the proper contacts for everyone.

Okay, so I am now offering something new. The first FIVE people to write a comment on this post will be able to try it for FREE.. Its "Fertility Reiki". I am able to use a head to toe photo of the person and able to not only do a full reiki session, but also work on a fertility cleanse as well. This is actually better if done 5 days (or earlier) from ovulation. So if this is something that interests you, first 5 people will have it for free! (head to toe photo is MANDATORY!)

When posting your comment in the post, please include your email address or login name and then email cheri22@gmail.com with FERTILITY REIKI in the subject line so that I can connect you to one of the five winners. If your already past ovulation, we can always schedule the reiki for a day that's closer so feel free to still enter!

8 comments:

Jacki said...

I like the brightness of your new website, but you're right the white background is a little blah. I like the different blog topics along the side, very easy to use.
Thanks, and now I'll email you for the fertility reiki.

Sugarbabydoll said...

Hi Cheri, i will email you now for the Reiki.
Thanks!

trying1009 said...

Hi cheri, OH this is exciting I will email you... my email address is trying1009@yahoo.ca

thanks a mill...;)

Miranda said...

That sounds exciting!!! brooksk_m@shaw.ca

I do agree the white back ground is a little boring and I miss the links!!

Unknown said...

Hooray, I got in!
I'll send you an e-mail. Thanks!

Patty D. said...

awwww....I missed it...:o(

Krystal said...

Bummer I didn't get to read yours in time - didn't have a clue when to check since it was late!

Niki said...

Cheri,

I like this one..its called Holly Jolly 2- but it really doesnt look Holiday-ish to me..lol

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/597/asInline.html

and I think you can add whatever you want to the sides and stuff.

If you dont care for that one..check out the rest on the site...they have alot of cute skins/templates

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

Good Luck!