Recent Posts

Friday, August 28, 2009

Now this was a dream to remember!

Last night I must have had one of the funniest dreams in a long time. In my dream I had another baby. I don't remember giving birth, but just all of a sudden having this baby. We were told it was "supposed" to be a girl, and just accepted that. So when she was here, we named her Nancy, and my mother in law FREAKED. I guess she did not like that name.

Well, I got a good look at the baby and it had a FULL facial beard! I couldn't believe it, but thought in my head that I would have to ask my husband to shave the baby as soon as possible as I was not sure if it would just fall off on its own.

Then I remember thinking that it was strange that the baby did not wake up in the middle of the night for feeding. I remember going to look for the baby and finding it at the end of my bed. In my dream this was okay for some reason! I decided to change the babies diaper only to realize that our baby was a BOY! Now this is funny, how could someone give birth to a baby and assume gender! I think the drs for one would say what it was, if not the spouse, or heck you would see for yourself! But in my dream I did not find out what it was until the next day!

This is where my own daughter woke up at 6:30am and we have been up ever since! So no idea what other crazy things would have happened!

I figured I would look up the meaning of the dream!

Beard
To see a long beard in your dream, is representative of old age and insight, and wisdom.

Baby
To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted.

Penis
To see a penis in your dream, signifies sexual energy, power, aggression, and fertility.

Diaper
To dream that you are changing diapers, suggests a need to clean up you behavior and change your childish ways. Perhaps you need to change your attitude and approach regarding a new idea or project.

When I figure out how this applies to me I will let you all know. I am having a feeling that its about a "lesson" or something to come. I do not think that its something currently happening , but perhaps being given the "wisdom" to have a better approach to something? That perhaps my original approach would be "naive/innocent" but they are suggesting I use my experience and wisdom for this new adventure?

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow that's is pretty funny! I had a similar dream like that when i was pregnant with my daughter. I was in my house where i grew up and my mother and brother were there. I had this baby but didn't know the sex, so we were changing the diaper and we were all sitting around and opened up the diaper, and wella we were all surprised and happy it was a girl! Crazy.