Recent Posts

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I met the Jonas Brothers!!!

Okay, so it was in a dream, but what a concert it was! For some reason, they decided to give me a special concert, and dedicated it to me. They allowed me to go into the audience and give out these HUGE gardening gloves to 5 lucky people in the audience. These people would then be allowed to come up on stage and dance with the Jonas Brothers. So during the one and only song they song (which I have no clue what they sing so wouldn't be able to tell you what it was) I handed out these gloves. I managed to give 4 away before they were finished. I felt bad about not giving out the 5th glove, but thought I did a good job with picking who would go up. The people I had picked were super excited!

After the song was over, I headed back stage to thank the guys for doing the concert. I walked up to them and the "middle brother" (I don't really know there names! How bad is that!) was only TWO FEET TALL!. I was a bit shocked on how short he was in person, only to realize that these three boys were ROBOTS! Can you imagine my surprise! I had to laugh at the fact that everyone was a bit "duped" with them being robots. I walked away laughing only to see the real Jonas brothers outside getting ready to go into their trip bus and away from the fans.

This is all that I remembered. I know I woke up and thought it was a fairly hilarious dream! Especially the gardening gloves. I think it means I have been playing farm town too much!

So also have an announcement...working with a new astrologer who does fertility astrology. (among other things). shes going to be the next secret psychic. We are just ironing out the details, so please stay tuned. I was hoping to have her up by Tuesday, but it might be the following week!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

That is hilarious Cheri! Is your little girl into the Jonas Brothers or something? And the glove is way too funny, yep too much Farmtown I'm sure.

Krystal said...

LOL that's so funny!! I wish I had some funny dreams lately, all I have are serious dreams nowadays!! Haha. Oh a secret psychic? I am intrigued!

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

That is hilarious!! Wayyy too much farmtown.. lol..