Recent Posts

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Congrats to....

MIRANDA! You have won a reading with Elisabeth! Please contact her on the lower right part of my blog. Her link to her site is located there and let her know that you are the winner for the blog contest from me. She will let you know what information if any that she will need to complete your reading.

I have also been told it was okay to start Leah in with the current rotation of give aways!!! So you guys and gals are lucky!!! That's FIVE of us now on this blog giving away readings to lucky people!

Also I was really excited to see that quite a few of you were getting the number eights. I actually used www.dreammoods.com to figure it out as I find that when it comes to "signs" and "symbols' this is the best place to do a search!

Here is what the "eight" stands for
Eight
Eight stands for power of authority, success, karma, material gains, regeneration, and wealth.


I do think that every ones interpretations where correct though with what they asked and what they saw.. And in regards to the twins interpretation, how cool is it that you got further connection to twins after you asked them to send you a sign and verify!!!

Don't forget everyone, Tuesday is the secret psychic give away!

0 comments: