Recent Posts

Monday, August 17, 2009

Congrats to (drum roll please)

Is Jackie R!!! Congrats to you on winning a reading with Lyuda! Please email me at cheri22@gmail.com with BLOG CONTEST in the subject line so that I can forward your email to Lyuda so you can claim your free reading.

Okay, on a side note, everything is set up and ready to go in regards to the next secret psychic!!!! How exciting! I have the post already set up and will be published 8am tomorrow morning for those of you who would like to enter. This contest will be every Tuesday for the next 6 weeks before I announce her to everyone who would like to try her out. Shes got a unique talent with astrology and is a natural for it. I am sure those of you who connect with her will feel the positive energy from her and feel at ease with her as I have.

Not much new on my front, so wont bore you with the babble. I do ask though, that someone find me a way to get "unaddicted" to farm town. I can't stop dreaming about farming and I am driving myself crazy with it!

0 comments: