Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The worse thing to do is research symptoms on the internet!

I am not talking about pregnancy related, but anything in particular with health. I have lately been experiencing what I think of as shortness or breath, or shallow breathing. I thought I would google it to see what possible causes. Gosh, some of the things are SCARY on there that could be part of it! lol. ALS, muscular dystrophy. Gosh more things have me ending in death that it freaks me out!

I know with the shallow breathing I start to concentrate on it more, trying to make sure that it goes back to normal, and it gets to the point where I "almost" panic about it and either have a bit of anxiety or about to hyperventilate! lol. I know, not good and best to see if ignoring it makes it go away, otherwise perhaps going to the dr to have it figured out.

I think that now that I am 33, health concerns are more on my mind. I want to make sure that I am as healthy as possible, and that I am here to watch my daughters grow up. My daughter actually asked me the other day that when she turns a teenager will I still be alive. I told her "I hope so" and she said "me too".

Does anyone else think like this? Its not all the time for me as I know when its time to go, its time to go, but I guess I hope my time here is long. I have always thought I would make it to 83 so I guess "time will tell"

1 comments:

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

My grandmother just passed away at 89 last week, and i was actually thinking the opposite.. do i want to live as full a life as she did? to watch children, grandchildren pass away before i did?? but I have noticed my body has gone on a downhill spiral, with a rib popping out of place recetly, dr says it could happen with a badly timed hiccup, so scary and very painful..