Recent Posts

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Its official!!!

I have been having so much fun with the live psychic chats, and have been having so much success with teaching others how to open up their gifts!! I have now done three live sessions, with the session starting with everyone being nervous and then trying it out, and then being SHOCKED with how intune they have been! Providing accurate results with reading other people that they have NEVER met or talked to in their life! Its amazing and so excited to be a part of that!

Suzanne and I have decided to do this for others as a "class" and will be taking place SEPTEMBER 30th at 8:30PM (Eastern Standard Time). There is a 10.00 fee to participate and can be purchased on the left side of this facebook page (look under my picture). Spaces are limited to 10 people. If we have enough interest, we might do a second class as well.

What do you get?  You get FULL access to myself and Suzanne for a MIN of 2 HOURS! We will teach you how to open your gifts, you can practice reading each other with the help of myself and Suzanne with interpretation, and then we will "open the floor" to allow you to ask us any questions you want! We will teach you how to meditate, to open up your gifts and to trust in your own psychic abilities. Allowing you to finally "hear" your own spirit guides and learn the difference between your inner voice and your guides.

Once you purchase your "ticket" to be able to participate in this event please email cheri22@gmail.com with "psychic event" in the subject line. I will confirm your placement. On the day of the event within 30 minutes of the start time, you will be emailed a link to the private chat room! This is a limited event so make sure you book early so you don't miss this opportunity. This is exciting!!

If you have any questions, please post below and I will respond:)

3 comments:

Racheal said...

Is this just a chat or is it a video chat?

Cheri22 said...

Hi Racheal, at this time, its just a chat, I dont know how to do a video chat?

Amber Hughes said...

Me me me, please!!