Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What do you think?

Suzanne and I have been thinking about doing something together for everyone that would be alot of fun and not your "regular" type thing. We have an idea, and wanted to see if there was any interest in this.

We were hoping to do a chat room style, that would include myself, Suzanne and 10  - 12 other people (MAX) We would do live readings for everyone (both of us) Help you with your own interpretation, or directions in life.. opening your own gift and basically allowing you full access to us for 2 hours!

We would be charging 10.00 per person and would have a day session, and a night session depending on what works best for everyone. If we do 12 people, then two of those spots will be free and given away to two lucky people! These are LIMITED spots.

This more likely will happen in mid to end of September with more details to follow. Perhaps even a group meditation as well! Who knows what we will include!

Does this interest you? If yes, please post in the comments section (this does not mean that you are committing yourself, just means that you like the idea and would consider doing this).. If you have any ideas of things you would love to have included or have a question about something I would love to have your feedback! We are all ears, tell us what you want:)

16 comments:

Jenn said...

I would definetly be interested!!

Alli said...

I would!

ACrystalLilly said...

great idea me too

Kristen said...

Love this idea! Good going girls :)I'm currently addicted to Suzanne's chat nights on her blog.

Patty D. said...

very interested in this...

kate said...

Yes, sign me up...

Candy said...

I think this idea is GREAT...it will give more like minded people an outlet to come together and be a positive force in each others lives!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! sign me up
A in Burlington

Mandapanda28 said...

I would definitely be interested! I think this is an amazing idea!

Joy said...

I'm interested for sure!

Jaclin said...

That sounds awesome!!!! Hey Cheri, what happened with the one-on-one reading thing, where you paired us up?? I never heard anymore from ya :o'(

Cheri22 said...

Hey Jaclin,
The one on one thing is still happening, but I need to be able to fit it in between everything else I am doing. I have already completed one match up, and will be sending out an email to the next set today. Sorry for keeping you waiting:)

Mckenzie said...

Yes that would be awesome!

Ashley said...

Yes! Sounds like fun and a great rate!

Sarah H. said...

I think that would be an amazing experience and would love to participate!

Deanna said...

Im Very interested in this!!