Recent Posts

Sunday, August 14, 2011

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR TTC

Positive affirmations help you manifest into your life what you have desired for so long. It is time to allow the manifestation process to take place.


The universal life force brings me new creative energy.
I welcome my time to be a parent.
I graciously accept my creative powers.
I allow the creative forces within me to be released.
I allow my creative energies to work through me and bring me a healthy pregnancy and baby.
I deserve the best outcome and with joy I am thankful of a new life.
I experience a profound connection to the miracle of life.
I now manifest my decision to have a baby.


Manifestation practices can be used in all areas of life.  It is the intention you send out to the universe.  Remember though do be specific, the Universe is listening

I still have my "CRAZY 8'S SPECIAL"going on until the end of August.  I had a rush of requests at first that put me behind, but I am now caught up.  I also have a FREE reading list going, simply email your request and I will do a reading for you,.  I realize in this economy its difficult to afford such luxuries, I want to help in any way i can.  Have a good week!!! xoxo

3 comments:

kayley rainey said...

how do i email my request for a free reading i would love one done. im desperate

Anonymous said...

Thank you Suzy...you are AMAZING!! I am so happy to hear the crazy 8 special is for all of August! I plan on ordering soon :)

Jen

Shron Prysock said...


HELLO I WANT TO SHARE A TRUE TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT PREGNANT WITH PREGNANCY SPELL CAST BY DR. OGBEFUN THAT MAKE GET PREGNANT WITHIN 28DAYS AFTER BEEN MARRIED FOR THE PAST 10YEARS OF BEEN MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND WITHOUT NO CHILD AND AM HAPPY TODAY THAT AM PREGNANT BECAUSE I MET THE RIGHT PERSON FOR HELP CONTACT HIM ON miracletemple11@gmail.com OR CALL HIM ON +2347060552255 FOR HELP ALSO BECAUSE HE SAVE MY MARRIAGE WITH MY HUSBAND BECAUSE MY HUSBAND PEOPLE WHERE ALREADY COMPLAINING OF ME UNABLE TO GET PREGNANT FOR THEIR SON ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU DR. OGBEFUN FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR ME