Recent Posts

Saturday, August 6, 2011

THE DREADED 2WW (TWO WEEK WAIT)

As a psychic, like Cheri who does many TTC readings, we often hear from you about the 2WW. For many of the women I know, it seems so long, drawn out, gut wrenching, and quite an emotional rollercoaster. You find yourselves questioning every little cramp, pain, feeling, emotion, etc.  It seems to be just exhausting to many.  I am going to put a pregnancy affirmation below for you to repeat daily during the 2WW.  Positivity is so important during the 2WW.  I hope you all will read it and repeat it daily and imagine that beautiful baby making its nest in your womb. :)

I trust and I love myself.
I accept the gift of life within myself.
I willingly release old thinking patterns based on fear and self-doubt. I allow new ones based on love and self-confidence.
I now choose positive thoughts that nurture and support my life.
I accept the responsibilities of motherhood (fatherhood) and I know I will rise to the occasion when the time comes.
I am now a loving parent to myself.
I focus on the power of now.
I release fears about age and time.
I set my worries aside and I allow my body to do its job.
I surrender to the power of nature as I celebrate a new cycle of birth within myself.

Have a great week everyone!  Here is to some future BFP'S!!
Please do note that I will be running my blog special till the end of August. :) 
Lots of Love and Baby Dust   -   Suzanne

2 comments:

Cheri22 said...

Great post Suzanne! positive affirmations really do help with not only your confidence, but moving your life in the direction that you want it to!

Anonymous said...

i love this Suzanne... it's perfect and so helpful to squash fears and doubts during that wait or just ttc in general. i'm going to tape this one up on my mirror right now :) thank you!