Recent Posts

Monday, August 8, 2011

Trying to use your own psychic gifts?

I think that the most common thing here is "doubt". We often second guess whether or not we are hearing a spirit guides voice or our own. Second guessing what we are told during these moments, only to realize later that we would have been right all along if we just trusted ourselves.

Being a psychic means that you need to be honest, not only with the people that you want to help, but with yourself. There are going to be off days, or times you mis-interpret what you have been shown. Its called LEARNING. So many of us are afraid to be wrong, or make a mistake, or worse yet, have someone think that they we are crazy!

You need to surround yourself with people that you can trust while you explore your own psychic abilities. The best way is to practice on someone else. Get your friend to ask you a question. Something that they can tell you if its accurate or not. (not what color is my car lol) something that you would have no prior knowledge. When your open to the experience and just say whatever comes into your mind. Whether you think it sounds crazy or not, just say it.

When I do a reading, a person will give me an area that they want me to read into, or even a question that they need further insight. Not only when I open the email up do images start to flood in, but also during the part when I read the information. Emotions (some readings, have actually been so intense, I have CRIED), thoughts, images, happiness...etc. You can experience it all if you have decided that you are open to the possibilities.

As for what information to pass, my guides will show things that are helpful and positive. I have seen fertility issues that I do pass along, I have seen health issues, that I too have passed along. I have even had loved ones who have passed over, hi-jack the reading and insisting on a connection. I think that as a human being we are at times nervous about passing information along so we tend to hold back. Its during these times that you need to have confidence in yourself and pass the information as its given to you. Even if it makes absolutely no sense to you at all!

When I first started to open up to my own psychic abilities, I had headaches, nausea, and stomach aches. It happened for THREE DAYS! So if your experiencing things like this, please do not panic, its perfectly natural!

So I thought this might be fun. I need to volunteers. One person to be "read" and one person to try out their psychic skills and then you will switch.  This will be done in a chat room of some sort, and WILL be posted on the blog for others to see how it went. (It will be done in private at first) When posted to the blog, I will edit out "personal" details so that someone is not "showcased" on the blog.

So, to be able to "win" this opportunity (as I too will be in the room helping with learning) Post in the comments section if you want to give this a go. At this time, will draw two people and will announce the winner on WEDNESDAY night!
~CHERI~

11 comments:

Katrina said...

Sounds like Fun!

Krystal said...

I'd love to give this a go

CaitT said...

Sounds like a fun project!

Michelle R said...

Very interesting! Would love to give this a go!!! :)

Candy said...

Hi Cheri I go to a local spirit connection gathering where we take turns interpreting a question for each other. Everyone just says what comes to them, and it has provided me with validation since I carry a lot of doubt around with me..lol It's great when someone says "oh my father (who has passed) always told me that". So I think what your are doing here with the chat room is great!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'd love to have a shot at this! ... in the mean time i'll try out what you suggested and see how it goes. Doubt is definitely where my problem is... thanks cheri. :)

lovinsbobo said...

I would LOVE to try this!!! Sounds fun and interesting!!!

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaclin said...

Awesome!!!! I can't wait to see who wins and what happens!! Good luck everyone!

Spaceman Day Dreamer said...

"I have even had loved ones who have passed over, hi-jack the reading and insisting on a connection."

I love that when I decide to read your blog again, some mention of a previous reading seems to pop up... lol - someone is trying to tell me something, so I think it's time to finally open myself up to it.

I'm definitely in to trying this out...

thanks!

Ladyt313 said...

I wld love to do this if its still open.