Recent Posts

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Congrats too.......

JOELLE!!! I actually had called my mom a few minutes ago to ask her to pick a number and she choose yours!! So congrats to you! Please email me at cheri22@gmail.com to claim your prize. You will need to put "blog contest winner" in the subject line.

Things here have been busy. My girls have been feeling a bit better with still a little bit of a cough. I am hoping really strongly that my littlest one will get a good nights sleep. Seems to be sporadic at best since shes gotten sick. Last night again I ended up sleeping on the couch with her at around 4am until just after 7am. So feeling tired tonight, have a bit of indigestion, but as long as I am not next to get sick then I am good to go! I keep telling myself "I am Healthy" and so far this has worked!!!

I am so happy that many of you decided to try and the manifesting of money coming your way. I am sure that there were others who tried it but perhaps did not want to participate in the blog contest. Hopefully its increased some money your way.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay me! lol, I was just coming by to say that I lost $20 then gained $20, so I had broke even!