Recent Posts

Sunday, October 12, 2008

a bit of blabber

I am not sure how to start this blog post, so hopefully this will come off okay. I got an email from someone named "amber" today telling me that she did not get pregnant when I said she would, told me that I basically "stole" her money and "lied" to her.

Now for the record, I do not steal money, I do not lie about what I am shown. I pass the information as it is given to me. As most of you know, my predictions are 85% accurate, and will usually line up as either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. This should relate to the year that the prediction was given, or the year after. This is NOT a guarantee, and on rare occasions will go past that time frame unfortunately. There are of course 15% chance that I am off on the prediction, some people have concieved in a different month or had a different gender than what I was shown. This sometimes has been explained as the pregnancy order as told to me was incorrect so therefore the wrong pregnancy number prediction was given. Othertimes for some reason just seem to be off on the order. I do try my best, but NO ONE is 100% accurate.

Emailing me a nasty email is not going to change anything. If for some reason the time frame given has past as both conceive, find out or give birth in for the year the prediction was given or the year after, how about emailing me for an update instead and see if something has changed? Dont forget its ultimately up to "you" for conceiving. My predictions just give you an idea of when I see it connecting.

I really wish that I could wave a magic wand for everyone and you could automatically conceive, but so far have not found one that will work, so I do my best to restore the positive and hope back into trying to conceive.

Its rare for me to get this kind of feedback since about 95% of the feedback I get is very positive.

I always appreciate feedback in regards to all my readings. It helps me to fine tune my interpretation skills. So good or bad, if you have something about your reading that you enjoyed, had questions about, or was unsure of, email me, ask me. I can always look to see if it can be explained a bit different so that its more understood, or perhaps the interpretation is off and by looking again they can give me more information to work with. I am trying my best.

On a more personal note, this weekend has been LONG. Its our thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. We had a pig roast yesterday (my first one) I refused to watch the pig being roasted as I know I would feel bad for it and not be able to eat. It was brought into the house all cut up in a tray so that you could not tell it was pig. I asked one of the people where the "ham" portion of the pig was as that was the only type of pork I like. She said "right here" as she pulled it out. Turns out, she pulled out the LEG!!! oh my goodness! That was the end of it right there, no way could I eat it. (sorry for those of you who like pig or even pig feet as I have since been told that its a "delicacy" and alot of people do eat it)

If you have any questions about this post or any others that are on here, feel free to comment in the comments section or email me with "BLOG" in the subject line. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow, that's pretty nasty of someone to say that to you. Unbelievable. You even have a disclaimer on your site. Sorry your pig roast didn't turn out the way you intended. I think I would be a bit turned off by seeing the pig too. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving anyhow.

Anonymous said...

Cheri
Don't get to concerned about that email you can't please everyone and if she had bothered to read up about you she would of known that you have never claimed to be 100% right.You were right for me on months and now we will have to wait to see if its a girl either way your gift helps restore our faith and gives us hope and when one is feeling so low your predictions are a great lift,so thank you and keep doing what you do we all know you are not a theif or a liar
Lorna

Anonymous said...

Cheri,

I think people need to realize that they are coming to you for you to answer their questions. If they don't like what they hear, and or if it doesn't work out exactly like you stated, then they should not ask. As you stated it all comes down to you as a person to live your life. Stop taking life so seriously; maybe then things will go the way you want them to. If not, oh well, don’t get nasty with the people who are trying to help you. CB

Anonymous said...

I completely understand why you couldn't eat the pig, I've seen one pig roast and it made me not be able to eat it either. There's just something about seeing it that made me mentally not be able to stomach it. Hope you had a great thanksgiving otherwise though! :) And I also just wanted to say that I think it's terrible you got such a negative email. You make it clear that your predictions might not be 100% correct and they aren't to be used as medical advice or anything. For me personally you were right one with the 1st one and the dates for the 2nd haven't came yet so I am waiting with excitement! I think you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I personally think people need to just relax, and they need to realize that nobody can be perfect! Putting out the negative energy it would take to send a nasty email will only bring them more negative energy. Blah.

Anonymous said...

I have to say Cheri is an AMAZING Psychic as well as a wonderful person and friend! She has never claimed to be 100% accurate. Also when she helped me with my prediction August 2006, she said August and Girl. Well that was August and I did not get pregnant so I knew my last chance would be to conceive in November (and be due in August). Well I had the option to schedule an HSG where they put dye into your tubes to see if they are blocked. Having an HSG they say you're more fertile for up to 3 months after. Well I kind of wanted to test the prediction and not do it. I decided though that although this prediction had been given I still needed to do everything in my power to conceive so I had the HSG. Well at 10DPO I tested and it was a BFP! Not only was Cheri right that I was going to be due in August, at 18 week pregnant I found out I was having a girl! When I decided to have the reading I did it as something for fun and not to take too seriously just in case as I knew she wasn't always 100% (although she seems to read me VERY well!)

Cheri is a true psychic who uses her gift for good, not for profit. I don't know of many other psychics who charge $8 to make a living. If she wanted to steal someones money she probably would have charged more and not have been in business for OVER two years!

Cheri, I am sorry someone had such a bad experience that they took it out on you. You don't deserve it one bit. I am 100% satisfied from the services I have received from you! You're my #1 lol

Krystal

Chele said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

HI Cheri
I have been trying to email you for awhile about my predection you did but for some reason when i click on your icon to email you it won't work for me. You did a predection for me about a year ago maybe a littoe longer and nothing has happend, no baby nothing was just wondering if anything has changed for me. I have a 5 year old girl now she was born on Sept 29 2003 and my hubands name is eric we have been together for 11 years.

Also some people think that just because you say predetcion that it will always come true which we should all know is not the truth little things can change things in a big way.
Thank you

Brandy

Cheri22 said...

thanks everyone for your kind words and support. I try not to let negative emails get me down as by nature I am a positive person. I understand I can't please everyone, but I do my darndest to try!

And Brandy, email cheri22@gmail.com and put in the subject line UPDATE requested. I do have alot in my inbox so will get to you as soon as I can.

Anonymous said...

Hello Cheri, i never posted here before, but after what i read i want to say something.
I had a reading from you when i was pregnant in 2007 and u predicted boy.
I was sad.. i did all what that was possible to try for a girl (i already had 3 other boys!), moon, ph, date that favor girls, diet for girls, etcetera..
I did contact other people for readings and i was ALWAYS told i was having a girl.
Well.. they were ALL wrong, except you. My little boy was born 14 may 2008. 
So you were super right despite my hope and all the “things” we did.
(For what it counts you did a great job with me!)
Sorry if i did not let you know earlier..
Silvia

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that someone was so nasty to you...what you do is a gift and it is very generous of you to share that gift with others. I just wanted to drop a line to let you know that even if your predictions are not always accurate, the hope that you are able to instill in people is priceless and this women obviously forgot about that.

Courtney

Anonymous said...

Well you were correct with my predication I am having a girl,as you have said. But i really wish you would have seen a boy in the future for me :) Thanks so much and foget about people saying you stoled thier money you didnt steal mine!!! You were 100% correct!

Anonymous said...

When you say "Find out in" does that mean youll get BFP or find out sex?

I just got a prediction and you said BOY October. If its find out sex, id be BFP this cycle.