Recent Posts

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A fun little offer!

A client of mine is starting to dabble in tarot readings and would like to offer 5 people the chance to have them be her guinea pigs! lol. Shes just practicing, looking for people who have questions. All she asks in returns is your HONEST feedback. If you liked it, or didn't, what you thought was accurate or what you thought was not.

She did one for me, and was quite good, out of the 5 questions I asked her, only one of them I was curious about and had to ask to further explain it. The rest of it was quite accurate! (even picking up that my wrist is sore, and linked it to the baby! lol) I have not told ANYONE that my wrist is sore, and its from carrying the baby around in her car seat too much with my left hand!

So, for you to get this opportunity to be the guinea pig. I am allowing the first 5 people who comment to this post this opportunity. Just post your login name and then email me at cheri22@gmail.com with BLOG POST in the subject line, and include your login name in the email so I can match you to one of the 5 people. This client would prefer her email and info to not be passed around as right now shes learning and increasing her own abilities. You are allowed to ask 2-3 questions and shes working with life questions as this point.

11 comments:

Ms. Tara said...

Thanks Cheri! I really enjoy reading your blog...

jltschief said...

I would like a reading!

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I've had a reading done - how fun!

Anonymous said...

I am curious to get a reading done!

Mandie said...

I would love to have a reading

trying1009 said...

looks like i'm too late.. too bad

Anonymous said...

I'm so upset I wasn't one of the 1st five, I have never had a reading. I should have gotten online earlier today :( boo!

Sarah said...

Oh shame i didn't make the first 5 but im going to enjoy reading your blog :)

Alma1107 said...

Aww, I am too late.

Niki said...

I missed it too but wanted to tell you Cheri that I love the new blog layout!

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!

With Cheri's permission, I'm directing everyone who didn't get their free reading yet to my website. Even if you were not one of the first five people, I'll be happy to do a free reading for you. I know I have done a few already, but if you posted above this comment, all you'll need to do is to go to my website, and submit your questions under the same user name as you are using here, and to remind me in your message that you are coming from Cheri's blog and that you posted here.

PrincessOfCups.weebly.com

Thanks!
-L.