Recent Posts

Monday, October 20, 2008

Did you not all get the invitation???

Apparently the baby decided to have a party in her crib from 4:30am till 5:30am and I seemed to be the only guest! Last night was a long night for me. I tried to go to bed around 11pm, but could not fall asleep. Baby woke up around 12am, I fed her and she went back to sleep. She woke up again around 2:30 and again I think I fed her, but moved her into the spare bed in her room with me as I knew right then I was in for a long night. It was 4:30am though when she got up, and started her little party. I do have to say that I was probably the "worse" guest as I just kinda laid on the bed with my eyes closed as she partied it up. She tried to get me into the mood of partying with grabbing my nose, making me open my eyes and then laughing and cooing at me. I managed to move her to her crib where she could just roll around and have a good time until she was ready to go to sleep. It was 5:30am when I took her out of her crib and back into bed with me. Felt like 5 minutes when she was up and raring to go yet again. After trying to convince her it was time to sleep, thinking no time had passed, I looked at the clock to see 7:30am. Her morning wake up time.

So having a bit of a slow day today and will have to take my time. I am not feeling as tired as I thought I would, but I am sure it will catch up with me as the day progresses.

Halloween is fast approaching, and planning on taking my eldest out (Shes 5) and she wants to be Hannah Montana. Right now, she wants to be everyone except herself and even tries to convince me to call her by another name or allow her to wear her Hannah Montana wig out lol. Shes got a great imagination!

I will be trying to get everything together tonight for tomorrows reincarnation post. Should be interesting! Hopefully I have enough room for everything or might have to break it up into sections:)

Hope you all have a good day!

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Awww! I remember both of my kids doing that. But the smiles on their faces and giggles makes it bearable. It's amazing how you get through the next day. Too funny Cheri (well maybe not for you huh?!). Here's hoping for a quiet sleep for you and your little one tonight!! And I'm really intrigued about your next post on reincarnation!