Recent Posts

Friday, October 17, 2008

The winner!~

I must say that I really enjoyed every ones views on reincarnation. I found it really interesting what everyone had to say and how they feel about it. On Tuesday I will be posting about reincarnation, what I feel/think and what I have also located that I think will be of interest to everyone so hopefully you come back to check it out!

Now, in regards to the winner, I have entered everyone into the draw, and since I can only announce one winner (Brooke777 would kill me if I let everyone win! Kidding!)

So the winner for today is GAIL! Congrats to you Gail for entering the contest. Located on my blog to the lower right is the link to Brooke's website, from there, you can contact her by email letting her know that you won this contest!

Thanks everyone for participating!

0 comments: