Recent Posts

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The winner.............

is Laurie Turpin with the correct answer of RIGHT... I actually had this confirmed by Brooke777, as using my own remote viewing, I was picking up to the left of the house, but actually the RIGHT is the correct answer!!!

So Laurie, please email Brooke777 to arrange for your free reading!! Congrats!

Its been a long day for me yesterday, baby seemed to be fussy, not wanting to take her naps and kinda fighting it. Then we had soccer for my older daughter, and the coach for the other team was HORRIBLE! Yelling at his kids to do certain things, his kids pushing ours down, and just intimidating them. I could go on but would take forever. My poor daughter was playing in goal for part of the game, and this one kid accidentally kicked the soccer ball into her face, and then when it rebounded, kicked it again and hit her in the stomach. I know not intentionally, but you would think that when you hit someone with the ball that you would stop. Our "sub" coach actually was quite mad that their team kept kicking after hitting her both times and then still running after the ball to score. I know its a part of soccer and these things happen, but I am starting to not like soccer. They are all 5 year olds playing and the coaches for some of these teams... its unbelievable.

On another note, been feeding baby who is almost 19 weeks old, some baby food. Shes almost "attacking" me when it comes to me eating something and at times will give her a bit of what I am eating (avoiding things I know she can't have yet of course). Seems like she likes "people" food better than baby food, so thinking of making my own baby food. Anyone have any good sites that show what to do? I never did this before. I have a steamer and a blender, do I need to know anything else?

2 comments:

Diva Loca said...

WOW!!!

Thanks Cheri!

yippppeee!

I e-mailed Brooke.

Niki said...

Hi Cheri!

I found this site that may help you

http://www.babycenter.com/0_how-to-make-your-own-baby-food_1401482.bc

good luck!