Recent Posts

Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Friday Everyone!

Yesterday was so busy with the free offer for October 23rd! I still have quite a few to answer from yesterday so if you have not gotten a response from me, don't panic! As long as your email was dated October 23rd and you have OCTOBER SPECIAL in your subject line I will respond! I believe that overall there was about 80-100 requests! I am sure I can go back and count them all, but it was alot! I am about halfway done and will have the rest completed for today.

I am a bit under the weather. With my lack of sleep (due to baby) I think I have a cold! My nose is slightly stuffy, and just feeling a bit blah. Slight headache that I am hoping just disappears!

Baby has not been sleeping well lately either. Shes now 5 months old (well just over anyways!) and I think shes teething as mentioned below. So with her lack of sleep and now mine, its starting to catch up on me! Baby has a fever so today I gave her some Tylenol in the hopes to bring it down which it has. Anyone have any natural ways to bring it down without having to resort to infant Tylenol?

My eldest is feeling a bit warm too, so hoping she does not have a bug. This weekend is going to be BUSY! Shes got soccer, a birthday party and a Halloween party to attend to so we are going to be run off our feet!

And to make matters "worse" for me, it appears that my af has finally returned after been gone for about 17 months (including the pregnancy time and having baby) So call me "naive" but I was under the impression that as long as I was breastfeeding, that most times you do not get your af? My friend said its not the case, as apparently for me, but wonder where I heard that? I k now too much information but it seems to be extremely heavy and not like "normal" so wondering if since this is the first one since I had her, that is the reason? Does anyone have multiple children and can relate? Or is it something I should be watching?

So I have not decided yet what I am going to do with the November special, but have a few things in mind:) If you have any suggestions on something you would love to see happen, feel free to email me with your ideas, (put in subject line BLOG POST) or leave a comment in the comments section of this blog post!

And with that, signing off, apparently the 45 min nap the baby took was enough to recharge her batteries! lol

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey Cheri

Welcome back to your AF! lol! Good times huh? Are you still breastfeeding your dd (or just recently stop?) No guarantees about when AF returns, I was always under the impression too, but I have heard that someone women get it even if their breastfeeding so, i don't know. As for it being heavy I found that mine where heavier after having the second baby too. Not sure if that's normal or not either. But I'm also finding my cramps are worse too. I am managing with vitamins and ibuprofen which helps a bit. Sorry not much help but that's what I have noticed in myself. Maybe check with your doctor next time you see him/her. Here's to feeling better soon and getting more sleep!

Cheri22 said...

Hi Lynn

yep still breastfeeding the little one, so I guess I just assumed it would stay away until I stopped! lol

As for cramps, yep, worse than when after I had first dd..what a pain! lol

Miko said...

I have six children and the first few periods after I give birth are always kind of "off". but they do begin to regulate themselves after a few cycles, although the cramps I got with af after I had my third never quite really went away, I still get them with every AF.

This may sound strange but taking a strong multivitamin seems to make my Af more regular and the flow not so bad, I dont know why really.

But then again any bleeding that makes you worry should be looked at by a doc, just in case. I hope you and your little ones feel better!