Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Recognizing & Communicating with your Angels

Recognizing and Communicating with Angels

Hello Again!

How are you all? How did your manifesting go? I got some amazing emails from some of you who were offered new jobs--met boyfriends or found money within days of the post on manifesting--and everyone had the same story about how "out of the blue" the phone call about the job was & how perfect yet odd the situation that came to them was. I was thrilled--and reminded to do manifesting for myself --I get so busy I forget to do it but I'm the one talking about how great it is! It can work for you positively or negatively--whatever you are vibrating--you will receive.

So anyways-this month I wanted to talk about Angels.

Angels are a topic I love but haven't always known much about or done much work with. I have been reading up on Angels and thought I'd share some information on Angels that I not only found to be interesting but-but also believable-as this type of information is usually greeted with skepticism...Its information I could verify for myself as being true or making sense--and I thought maybe it would resonate with you too.

I have seen some things in my house lately that made me start thinking about angels...We used to joke that we have a ghost-a nice ghost-who seems to be here to- misplace my boyfriends things (angel with a sense of humor-it is funny to watch him searching) or to swing in Miles's swing/sit on the couch and/or take items from the center of a table that are still and make them fly off and land in various places. We would comment on our nice ghost until I realized--maybe its an angel? A somewhat new duplex in San Diego just doesn't scream "ghost" to me-and there is nothing scary about this presence....An Angel willnever feel creepy--while a ghost may.

Then I remembered how I would go see my old spiritual counsellor Dorothy-she would talk about how when I came over the room was filled with spirit guides, angels and animals. She would point to the open seat next to me on the couch--and say-- "Elisabeth-see how that cushion is indented? Its because Angel " " is sitting next to you--" or her cat would freak out and she would mention how many beings were in the room. Ummmmm to be honest---I thought she was either full of it--off her rocker--or trying to make me feel good about myself at the time.....But now I find myself recalling things she said and finding it to correspond to other information I'm learning about Angels or to just be something I ignored then but seems significant now.

S0-what are some signs of Angels being around? Well we all have Angels & Spirit Guides that are there with us while we live our lives. Sometimes we have more-if we invoke them or ask for their help. An important lesson in working with Angels & asking for divine guidance is that Angels will not help you or assist you unless you ask for it-its considered meddling otherwise, unless it is a near death experience and then there is a different way of letting them assist you. So-if you want to know more about your angels or want their help with a certain problem-make sure you let them know you WANT their help! I was stunned when I read this--Whoops~ I assumed they just "knew" when I wanted help. I read this last week in one of Doreen Virtues books--an expert and author on Angels who I highly recommend.

Sighs of Angelic Presences:

1. Indentation on the couch or the seat is already warm like someone was just sitting on it-but no one was

2. Seeing flickering lights or flashes

3. Smelling wafts of smoke or of flowers when there are none of either around

4. Watch your animals-If you feel a presence in the room and your pets are acting funny and almost looking at people-chances are there are Angels or Spirit Guides around

5. Finding Feathers-Feathers are messages from Angels


Your Guardian Angels & Their Purpose:

We all have Guardian Angels-some of us have 1 some have more than 1. Some clairvoyants are good at seeing who your angels are and what their purpose is. I enjoyed doing this when I learned Theta. How would you know what you may have an angel for? I was surprised by the range of purposes they have--but,, is there a specific incident that's happened to you multiple times--that could go very badly--but suddenly changes course with almost a miracle saving you--and it turns out fine or great in the end? You might have an angel who protects you from ______fill in whatever is your experience. I was SHOCKED at what one of mine was but it makes sense...

During my first Theta Healing Class I was told by the teacher I had 3 Guardian Angels with me at all times....She said I had one above my head-two above each shoulder. I loved hearing about the purpose of each one--and was shocked when she told me one was there to keep me safe from.......--OK you ready? Creepy men. Yep. Creepy Men. She was stern-and older, my teacher said --and gave them a swift kick if they looked at me funny or wanted me inappropriately apparently. The Angel told my teacher that because of my openness & empathic skills-and being young to be that developed but also seeming older than I am---I attracted a lot of "Weirdos"---SO TRUE! I attract so many weirdos--anyways, and she said that I often have men that are too old or just bad people having impure desires or thoughts about me- This Angel is there there to shoo them away or protect me from their thoughts and from them having any effect on me-and protect me from their energy. At first-- I laughed-thinking that was weird--and funny--then I remembered how many scary or close encounters I had had with strange men following me--or harassing me--& how terrified I was but how I always was saved at the last second in a mysterious way. Just last night I had a man approach me in the parking lot of 711--oh my I have chills--whose energy was sooooo horrible, I felt sick....The cashier at 7-11 came out instantly and told him she was calling the police. I guess he had been banned and I can see why. So-I guess it does make sense--I can think of a couple examples of this being true for me:

....I had a stalker when I was 15 & freaked out when I saw him steps behind me late at night around Mission Beach. I ran from store to store hiding and he followed me...A family on vacation asked me if I was OK and we called the cops & I never saw him again. Days before this-he had approached me while I was walking home from the grocery store. I started running and running and every block I ran down-he seemed to be at the bottom waiting for me...I finally knocked on peoples houses screaming & one house had a loud dog that began barking when I knocked & he disappeared....

I had two other incidents that come to mind-these two while on vacation with my parents--once I was 12, once I was 15. I had two occasions where waiters at the hotel I was staying at got a key to my room and let themselves in at a time they had seen my parents leave but knew I was still up there. Needless to say--I was terrified--I feel sick just thinking of how I felt then, especially when I was 12. He had seemed like a nice guy, this waiter, but not someone I ever considered in that way--I mean I was 12 and he was at least in his mid-twenties-it would have never crossed my mind that someone that old could like me. He opened the door- shut the door behind him and came towards me...And started saying things I did not want to hear--when---although I had watched him shut the door & watched it click shut (my heart sank when it did)-all of the sudden, when he walked towards me--It FLEW OPEN on its own. A manager happened to be walking by--and see this waiter--and I yelled that I didn't want my ice cream anymore (that's what he brought to my room.) The waiter ran out and I never saw him again. The second time-my mom had left to go to do something but turned around on her way and came back to the room. She was none to pleased to find this guy in the room only moments after he came in, I told her he just let himself in and he was fired the same day.

How Your Angels May Communicate with You:

I'm sure many of you have had near death experiences maybe where you KNOW that some sort of being was there to help you. I know I have. I can think of 3-4 car accidents where I should have died and even though when these happened--I didn't believe in all this stuff--I remember commenting to friends afterwards "OH MY GOD I could almost see the Angels guide my car to safety and move the other cars out of my way"--it was an odd thing for me to say every time...I also remember that my friends said every time "I am so glad you were driving-there is no way I would have kept the car under control had I been driving and we'd be dead." They don't realize they have angels too-and that it probably wasn't my driving skills but the fact that I listened to my angels.

You know when you are in a Panic--lets say--fishtailing across 5 lanes of traffic on a busy freeway in Southern California on New Years Eve-and you cant get the brakes to work & its pouring rain and you are just spinning across lanes of traffic screaming--then see you are heading over the edge of the freeway and about to fall 50 feet onto another freeway. That type of panic--So I try stepping on the brakes--using the e-brake--turning the wheel--NOTHING--still going off the edge...Then you have a moment where a voice tells you to do something--and you either do it, or you don't. that moment between life or death---and if you are alive--you've chosen to listen to your angels. Suddenly I stopped panicking-turned my wheel to the left while braking and the car suddenly stopped inches from the edge. I peered around me--we had both had our eyes covered for most of it--I was hunched over protecting myself because every second I braced myself to get smashed by a car--and smashed by another--and another--and when we flew across the 163 b back and forth I was shocked we weren't getting hit. When we peered around--we saw that the entire side of our free way was EMPTY-except for a huge group of hundreds, thousands of cars--approaching us-and where we'd been fishtailing--but the entire freeway had been cleared in front of us and behind us for a good minute or two prior to this-and these cars coming all started in a perfect line---with no stray ones out of a perfect line anywhere.

The instructions you get when in a sticky situation ,where you are in panic mode, are instructions from your angels telling you how you can live. It is characterized by time slowing down-and the answer coming to you out of nowhere and you gaining this sudden strength to finish or fix whatever is going wrong.....And a miraculous ending.

Now-we don't want to see our angels if these are the times we see them--near death? NO FUN!

This same concept applies when asking for help with ANYTHING. Can you think of a time you were crying or upset and said "God-what do I do?" or "What do I do?" or "How could this get better"......Did you stop to listen to your answer? Because I bet you got one! I can remember getting an answer soooo many times now--and ignoring it--because I wanted to wallow a little longer lol....

My idea to make my website was given to me by angels. I had just had back surgery and was miserable in every-way and in so much pain--I didn't know how I could keep living in pain ...I was crying and begging for help when I got "make a website. Practice connecting long-distance."

Now this didn't seem like it would help with my chronic pain and other situations I was upset about--but I listened....And I made a site offering free readings in exchange for letting me practice connecting......And....Here we are--its turned into something much more than I thought it would be-a career and something that makes me very happy--and I am no longer in any pain and have had a baby since then too-this was 1.5 years ago.

So--

Listen to those strange ideas that come to you--or hunches you have. I think many people ignore anything that doesn't seem obvious or that seems kinda different. When you are in traffic and say out loud "which way should I go" and you get the name of a street or freeway--follow it! Listen to that little voice...ESPECIALLY if you ask for help...Follow your intuition and listen to that little voice inside your head--it might be an angel!

Another way is through signs--has a song been stuck in your head for a few hours? What is it about? Do you keep seeing the same numbers or dates everywhere you go? Most likely a sign from your Angels or Spirit Guides.

So--for you to try this week...1st: .I'd like you to think if you can come up with any of the purposes one of your Guardian Angels may be here for....Don't worry about how odd it may sound--Look at mine! LOL

Second: Ask your angels for help with whatever is bothering you or confusing you at that time. Say out loud that you request their assistance with ________ & then wait for a minute or two and notice what thoughts cross your mind....Write them down. Also-keep an eye on anything repetitive you notice in your life the next couple days--and see if it could be help from your Angels or Spirit Guides.

I'd love to hear what you find if you would like to share. Post here or on my page-Lovelightandinsight.net and we can help you interpret information you get as well.

Thanks Again! Have a great week!



Elisabeth

LoveLightandInsight.net

3 comments:

Mary said...

My manifesting was weird. First I thought it was going well, I got an interview, then I thought it was going great when the interview was for a job better then the one I applied for. Then I didnt get the job. Then me and hubby found money in an account we had but didnt know about. It was a great suprise but sadly soon that money will be spent. So it was a double edged sword, good and bad.

Elisabeth of LLI said...

Thats very commmon and those are things you manifested as well--as a result of maybe not watching what you thogut or said once the good things happened--or beleiving it. Lots of people win 500$--then run around going "OMG I won- I never win anything I never win anything---I'm always broke"--then get a 500$ bill in the mail....The Universe listens--you can manifest money and manifest it away.
Its all the same---negative or positive---you are always manifesting subconsciously......and your life is a reflection of that. Next time look at your reaction once it happens! and make sure to state that you get to keep the money--and your husbands gets the job. ....if you asked for the best job for him-maybe that wasnt it...

Anonymous said...

Very interesting to read. There had been times I had asked for help and received it. Cant think of one purpose, but know they helped me through various times in my life. I guess I need to think of a similar connection they make to figure ther purpose