Recent Posts

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The winner, and another update from me

I have been having one heck of time lately with my health. I stopped taking the antibiotics, and I have not gotten sick, but now I have horrible gas, my stomach feels bloated (I might as well be pregnant as I look about 3-4 months along!) and I am having a horrible time eating things. Anything that I eat, is making my stomach kinda hurt, not sitting well. This is also really affecting my breast milk production. I think the medication made it taste funny, so the baby really was not 100% interested, and then with me getting sick and coming out another place, I am probably not getting enough fluids to keep it going.. so having a hard time there and no idea how to get the milk back. I tried giving baby some milk (homo milk) she does not really care for it. She does like water, but it has no calories, so really don't want to only give her that, and shes not too fond of Juice. I tried nestle good start, both the liquid and powder, she did not like it..... so this leaves me doing my best to try and get my supply back! Talk about "fun" when not feeling your best!

Does this mean I am allowed to jump back and say I think its related to the flu again? lol. I hate feeling sick! Its left it so that I am not really feeling like doing housework and rather just sit... and because I have sat alot, my hips are hurting.. I feel "broken" lol.

I took my daughter to the fair today. Its a small little carnival here in our town. I promised I would and today was the last day. I bought her six ride tickets, and let her play a few games. She had a few left and really wanted me to go on this one ride. I really didn't want to, but my sister who was with us is pregnant, and can't. I asked the ride attendant, if the ride spins fast, and he said no. I got on.. This was my FIRST mistake! I do not do well with spinney rides. They make me sick. I think that its my equilibrium that goes all wacky and I am prone to vertigo spells. So we get on, and it starts spinning really fast, I have to close my eyes. Then I realize that the music the ride is playing is spinning which is telling my head that I was spinning and again making me feel sick. I tried so hard to tell myself I was in the van and it was just the wind.. I eventually had to keep my eyes closed, my ears plugged, and do my best to think of something else! All the time my 5 year old is of course having a blast and enjoying my discomfort. I guess it was OBVIOUS how bad I was when I got off, as the couple near the gate told me to sit down and take a few deep breathes! lol. Never again! I have a hard time even getting on a tire swing, I should have known better!

Okay, here is what you have been waiting for. The winner is Chronically Chrissy! Congrats to you! Please email me and I will forward your email to the right place:)

Dont forget, tomorrow night I will post the blog contest for the secret psychic!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling like crap. Hope you feel better soon!

I bet your little one loved that ride! And kudos to you for doing it even though you knew you didn't want to! :)