Recent Posts

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The winner!

Thank you guys all so much for sharing your dreams. I can tell you that I have had TONS of dreams. Its the nights when I don't dream that I am often wondering why! They are always "crazy" dreams too and so funny to try and explain to someone. I actually have a dream journal! I remember posting on here now over a year ago when I first started trying to conceive for my second baby, I actually had a dream that was too funny. (you can probably do a search through my blog and locate it) Anyways, I was dreaming that I was with my father, my sister and my current daughter on a water slide. I remember going through it and we separated, it was like going down two tubes! I remember thinking I shouldn't be on the water slides as your not supposed to when your pregnant. We were heading to the bottom and I remember getting out. I also think I headed to the pool which was behind a door, and there was two. I remember telling everyone on the blog, that I thought perhaps it was a pregnancy dream but was not sure. Then I was worried about it meaning twins! lol. Anyways, if I can locate it, I will edit this post so that you can read it and get a good laugh.

Anyways, the winner for the contest is number 6! Congrats to Dayna! If you look on the lower right of this blog, is a link to Elisabeth's site. From there, you can contact her email and let her know that your winner of this blog. She will take it from there:)

EDITED:
I found the link!!!
http://iamcheri22.blogspot.com/2007/09/dream-little-dream-with-me.html


This is the dream I had, and was BEFORE i found out i was pregnant. I got a bfp on the 15th of September:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would comment that I keep having birth dreams where I give birth to animals. So far a rabbit and a piglet! I heard lately of another person having similar dreams (a mouse) and in my prenatal class a lady in the movie we were watching also dreamt she gave birth to a litter of rabbits. Pretty strange-at least I am not alone though!

Cheri22 said...

its not that strange at all! I have given birth to lego twins myself! Yes, the toy legos! Its always so funny when you dream something like that!