Recent Posts

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Can I trade this body in for a younger model?

I hate being sick.. I really do.. I am sure If I ate more fruits and veggies, perhaps I could keep them away? But honestly, I don't remember being sick this often except when my eldest was a baby! So my strep throat does not feel sore anymore which is good, but I have a cold now. Are you tried of me complaining yet? Stuffy nose, itchy eyes and sneezing like crazy. My dad's wife suggested perhaps allergies, which perhaps it is, but I guess we will see. Its apparently pollen season so it would explain it. I am not sure if I have any allergies or not. Probably would be a good thing to get tested.

Now onto the winner. I have drawn SUIE, congrats to you on winning a reading with Brooke777!!!! You just need to email me or if you want, you can use the links on the bottom right of this blog and email her and let her know that you won.

Don't forget, tomorrow is the reveal of the secret psychic for those who are interested in getting a reading from her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww what a shame you still aren't feeling better. Hope your well again soon.
Lisa xxx

Suie said...

sorry your feeling down cheri! get your PJ's on!!

cant believe i won, thanks hun!!

Suie xx

Lynn said...

Sorry to hear that your still feeling crappy. I'm thinking lack of sleep? (with the baby and everything?) My household is like this too my son has been sick with a cold a lot. Makes you wonder why. Hope your feeling better.

Lynn