Recent Posts

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The winner announced!

Well you guys were all pretty close. The funny thing is most people seemed to pick the 12th, this is actually my MOTHERS birthday! So its really funny that most people would be told that day. My birthday is actually the 17th!! There are two people who have answered with the 17th so rather than pick only one, you guys have both won!
SUGARBABYDOLL, you have won a reading with lyuda, as originally promised and Ivette, you have won a reading with me. Please both email me at cheri22@gmail.com and put "blog contest" in the subject line with who you have won the reading for so I can either schedule you in or forward your email to Lyuda to claim your prize!

Today has been an "easy" type day. Not really doing much of anything. I went shopping. My daughters birthday (well both girls actually) are in May, and I went into town a bit (20 min drive to the nearest "bigger town".) and they had the fur real friends that my eldest has been talking about. So I grabbed it as my mother will be paying me for it and giving it to her as a birthday present. I also picked up a cute little "cell phone" for the baby. For those of you who have babies now, or did previously and now grown up, I think that it goes with out saying that babies LOVE cell phones. I have let the baby play with my previously, but she wants the music to play, and as soon as she gets it, she closes the phone. Then opens it and is PISSED that the music is gone and will usually chuck it. This has left me obviously not allowing her to have the phone at all. Well fisher price has a "cell phone" that has some pictures on it, and is a flip phone and she loves it. She can push buttons, the music still plays even though shes closed and reopened it and shes just in love with this thing. So I guess I need to pack this in my purse and hand it to her to play with if she should get fussy. Should she chuck it, we are still good!

I also managed to pick up my cousins wedding shower gift. So I feel like I managed to plan ahead. I am slightly ahead on predictions as well which I think is nice. So hopefully I can keep up the pace and get even further ahead.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

0 comments: