Recent Posts

Friday, February 27, 2009

What a horrible week it has been!

First, sick on monday with what I thought was the flu, hot, cold flashes and sore throat. Sore throat got worse to the point I had to go and get antibiotics... fast forward to last night. I got sick..... I ended up puking around 10:30pm at night. I was actually kinda mad at the dr and was going to call him this morning as one of the side effects of the antibiotic is vomiting, so I wanted something else. Well, turns out its WORSE than just the medicine. Yep, you guessed it, after BABY started puking a half hour after me, it was confirmed. We have the flu....again.

So far this morning neither one of us got sick, but did all last night. So tonight I am keeping fingers crossed and back to normal. I just want this week to be over!

On a good note, the antibiotic must be working, my sore throat is not as sore!

EDITED
I am back to thinking medication. Just got "sick" again tonight, and so far no one else has, not even baby. This is just crazy! I am not going to take it anymore and tell the dr, to prescribe me something else!

Dont forget the blog contest below, I will announce the winner Sunday as usual:)

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

I hope you feel better! I've luckily managed to stay from getting sick!

Niki said...

I just got over the flu. This is the first year in a long time that I Did NOT get the flu shot...and wouldn't you know it....


I hope you get to feeling better. Nothing worse than being sick AND having to look after a sick baby or child!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're still sickies! It's the worst, especially when you have a sick kiddo.

Anywho, the best wives'tale I ever heard was that you'll get pregnant on the first try! HA! ;)

Candy218 said...

Cheri,

I hope you feel better. Strep is horrible, (if thats what the dr said you have) I had it 4 or 5 times from age 18-24. So feel better ; )

The only funny thing I heard was if you were trying to have a girl, have sex when there is a full moon....haha

just cherry said...

Cherri I hope you feel better soon. I haven't had the flu but I could just imagine how that would feel with kids too...I hope will be able to get some rest and feel better.