Recent Posts

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The winner of the blog contest!!

Is lucky number entry 9!! SHANNON!

Please make sure to email me at cheri22@gmail.com and I will forward your email to Lyuda to claim your free reading!

I am feeling better, stuffy nose, my eyes feel swollen.. perhaps they are just tired! no crazy dreams the last two nights which has been nice, as the baby has slept pretty well! Most times shes been waking up two or more times a night, the last two nights has been ONCE and then not again until around 7:30 or 8am. Gosh that's nice! This morning, I was awake about 15 minutes before baby! That never happens!

So looks like everyone is on the mend here. Today is a day for organization. I am hoping to get laundry done, clean the house (what else is new) I will check out all of the links/suggestions for the landscaping ideas and try and figure out what I want to do. My sister will also be here while her husband finish painting our rec room. Its great to have a brother in law who does renovations, and is "Cheap" too!

I will be all caught up tonight with readings, so Monday will start off perfectly on schedule. Thanks to everyone for your well wishes through posts and emails as well as your patience while I was slightly behind. I really do not like having any delay at all and wish I could get ahead of the schedule!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad everyone is feeling better ! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better.
Lisa xxx

Sweepstakes Finder said...

This blog was recently featured on SweepsAdvantage.com. Check out some of our new sweepstakes!

www.sweepsadvantage.com/new.php

Good luck to everybody who enters the contests!