Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rough night/day here at our house!

First my eldest was sick. Coughing, sore throat, and fever. She has basically gotten over it thank goodness...but now guess who has it? The little baby. Okay not so little anymore as shes just over 9 months old. So shes got a runny nose, sore throat and a cute little cough. But I think that we all know that when a baby is sick....... things don't seem to go well. Shes attached to me at the hip. Does not really want me to go anywhere without here, is whining/crying a bit. There is NOTHING more i can do to help other than cuddle with her. I have tried using the little thing that sucks that yucky stuff out of your nose, which she HATES. I have tried baby Tylenol and cold medicine...etc... So needless to say I am backlogged with not only my emails/readings, but also housework as well! (anyone want to come over and do my laundry? lol) Not to mention, I have been told that breastfed babies don't get sick, so what the heck?

So, if you have already paid for a reading and are waiting for it, please be patient. I am doing my best. Baby is not sleeping well, not last night and hopefully better today. So I did not manage to get any done at all last night and had to shift them over tonight with hopefully baby cooperating. I do not like being behind!

Now, for the winner of the blog contest of secret psychic, I have drawn number ONE, Lindsay in the first comment spot to be the first person to win the reading with the secret psychic. If you can email me cheri22@gmail.com and put in SECRET PSYCHIC in the subject line I will forward your email to where she will contact you from:)

Thanks everyone for your patience, and remember, still 5 weeks left to get in with the secret psychic and Thursday is for Lyuda!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Cheri I hope your little feels better soon..I know it bothers you when they are sick and there is only so much you can do for them..They are just so pettyful..I am sure everyone is understanding of you being behind a little I mean being a parent itself is a full time job not to mention everything else on your plate..Hope all gets better..

Anonymous said...

Hope the baby feels better soon hun. it's so horrible isn't it when their not well.
Lisa xxx

Anonymous said...

I hope tonight is better for you, and that your little one feels better soon!

rosetrah@gmail.com said...

here are some flowers that are very low maintnance and are very pretty.pansies,tulips,wildflowers,rhododendrons.for plants and shrubs i would go with ornamental holy bushes.we have huge boulder rocks here in arkansas lol looks like they grow out the ground!!there always a nice extra to landscaping.