Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

here we go!

okay, so I am back on my feet and apparently have my head back which is good news. Turns out the flu seemed to only be for yesterday. I still have a sore throat and apparently a sore neck as well. It appears my glands are a bit swollen. Not sure if this shows as an infection, or perhaps just from the sore throat. I even tried gargling with salt water. Remind me not to do that again! That almost made me puke! (did I mention i have a HORRIBLE gag reflex?)

So today was another one of those days where my premonition gift was kicking in. I wish I could figure out how to control it. I was on cheapcycle (a site where you can actually find things really cheap that other people are selling, similar to freecycle but not free). They were selling a little tykes animal farm. As the baby is REALLY interested in animals I thought it to be the perfect play thing for her. For some reason I had been calling it a fisher price toy. Even looking at the fisher price bus she already has to see if the people would be compatible. So this whole time I actually thought i was buying a fisher price animal farm and no clue it was little tykes. Anyways, I show up at the house, tell them I am there to pick up the fisher price farm. They hand it over, I give him the money, I leave.. Everything seems good right? Well I get home, check my email real quick. Its an email from the people saying that she screwed up, that her husband already sold the little tykes animal farm, but that they still had the fisher price on and I could have that instead as it was same price and same money. I had gotten this email AFTER I had already picked it up. How funny is that! I had been thinking all along it was fisher price, like I just knew that was what would happen. Even at walmart today while walking around, looking at the toys trying to see if they had the fisher price farm so I knew what it would look like..

Okay, so enough about me, I called my mother, asked her to pick a number between 1 & 20 and she picked number 13. So that means its "Kathy ladydegood" is the winner as shes the thirteenth poster! So, please email me at cheri22@gmail.com and put in the subject line "secret psychic" and I will forward your email to the right person!

Congrats!

0 comments: