Recent Posts

Friday, February 13, 2009

Now its my turn to be sick!

I am usually one of the FIRST people to get sick, so I was surprised when my first daughter got it, then the baby, and my husband and I still yet to get it, so I thought I was super lucky this time... ummm. not so much apparently!

Pretty much started last night. A bit of a headache, sore throat. Today, sore throat, and cough, and boy do I mean sore throat! If this is the way the baby and my eldest felt, wow.. No wonder they were not themselves.

Baby is still not feeling well. I am really hoping its NOT another ear infection. She went to bed tonight as usual. Had her in bed for 7:45pm and she was up at 8. This happens at times. I finished reading the storey to my eldest, and then tried to sit with the baby to get her back to sleep. MOST times it takes maybe 5 minutes and shes out. Not tonight. The more I tried, the harder she resisted! To make a long storey short and not provide you with the play by play, it was just after 10:30pm when she finally went down.

So as you can imagine, with me being sick and its already late, I didn't get as much readings done as I would have liked. I was hoping to be all completed tonight and back on schedule. I am almost there, and fingers crossed, tomorrow will be back on track.

More importantly, wanted to remind everyone about the Feb blog special. Tomorrow is the day it takes place (FEB 14tH) if you did not read that post, the labels on the bottom right of this blog has one that is called "MONTHLY SPECIALS' click there and should take you right to the post you need.

And below post, is the blog contest for Lyuda reading give away! Its open until Monday. For those of you not experienced with landscape ideas, don't let it discourage you from participating. Google can be your friend! Everyone who leaves a comment with an idea is entered to win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well now....hopefully you will all be feeling like yourselves again soon!
Maybe you'll get pampered today being it's Valentines Day.?
Get better soon.

Lori

Chele said...

Ugh! Seems like everyone has some form of the crud or another. Hoping you recover quickly.